Might have just written a check that my butt can't cash
1043   43

Remember that PA girl from OKC? Well I set up a date with her for this coming weekend. She seems genuinely nice, a bit shy, but nice. She's looking for a sugar daddy, so I played along and said I'd be down for it and would buy her anything she wants. The problem here is that I might exhaust a significant portion of my savings if I do this because I'm now contributing ~$500/month to the bills because my mom's struggling to keep up with her second mortgage payments.

My job pays all right, but when I factor in gas and food expenses, I don't know if I can be dropping the kinda money she might expect me to drop. How much can an eighteen year old girl really spend on a shopping spree? Could charge it to my credit card I guess. She's very attractive, but that's not a big factor, I mostly appreciate her down to Earth nature, which is why I'm surprised that she's looking for a sugar daddy now when she wasn't a few months back. I think she's mostly just a little confused in terms of what she wants.

Part of me says to bail on this, but another part says that it'll definitely be worth it. At least I have a few days to think about it. I can get back into the online poker game, deposit $100 or so, really focus, and try to hit the $$$.

• SwimPunk Banned

Shes not down to e if she wants money and shell soon sniff out you aren't loaded and move on.

I'm causing verbal murder in a major 3rd degree, my name is Beethoven motherfucker, maybe you've heard of me.

Oh I don't care about that.
    Haha if she does, she does, I'm just thinking a little bit of genuine fun might be just what the doctor ordered. I believe the thrill of this "buy me everything" phase will die off pretty quickly.

• SwimPunk Banned

Zenigundam said:

Oh I don't care about that.
    Haha if she does, she does, I'm just thinking a little bit of genuine fun might be just what the doctor ordered. I believe the thrill of this "buy me everything" phase will die off pretty quickly.

No it wont. They happened to talk about this on the radio this morning. Some very attractive lady wrote in that some guy out of her league started giving her an allowance of $85/month some time ago. Now just last month he gave her over $4000. People just keep asking for more once you start that snowball rolling.

I'm causing verbal murder in a major 3rd degree, my name is Beethoven motherfucker, maybe you've heard of me.

Whoa hang on a second there! I don't believe in leagues, but if they did exist, she and I would be in roughly the same one.

• Helper

• SwimPunk Banned

Zenigundam said:

Whoa hang on a second there! I don't believe in leagues, but if they did exist, she and I would be in roughly the same one.

If that were true shed have her own money.

I'm in too deep. I don't know if I have the discipline to walk away.

She's eighteen.

Walk away.

Why do you want to spend money on this girl again?

Also, pics!

Because it's just money and she's nice.

Is that allowed? (Won't though)

Vineyard Vines and food is the plan. I've never been to a Vineyard Vines outlet, but it looks pretty pricy haha.

• Helper

Zenigundam said:

Hi, my name is Zenigundam and I hate having money.

You're not allowed to post a pic of a girl? That's an actual rule?

Lol.. I dunno... Still have time to back out.

I would think there'd be some kind of privacy clause against it in the TOS. Besides, even if it doesn't violate the TOS, I'm pretty sure my posting a pic of her on the ASMB wouldn't be something she'd be pumped about.

• SwimParagon

She's only 18? Oh lawd. Nothing against youth, but she has like no experience here -- and I'm convinced you're in the same boat. Save your money. I mean, go ahead and go on dates and stuff, but if you have to charge your card to make this work... it's not gonna be super-good for either of you. Just... if it works out, great. If not, learn from your mistakes. Just don't bankrupt yourself.

"I feel like I should be banning way more of you." -- SwimMod_Luuv

Yeah, but I'm young also and experience is overrated; it's not exactly nuclear physics.

We'll see. If I do go through with it, I'll probably have to admit that I can't afford to spend $1,000 in one shot.

• SwimParagon

Zenigundam said:

Yeah, but I'm young also and experience is overrated; it's not exactly nuclear physics.

We'll see. If I do go through with it, I'll probably have to admit that I can't afford to spend $1,000 in one shot.

And then she'll learn that she still has to budget even when it's someone else's money. :P

• Helper

The probability that we may fail in the struggle aught not to deter us from the support of a cause we believe to be just. -Abraham Lincoln

• SwimParagon

Wait, how old is Zeni? Is there a super-huge age difference I'm missing here?