4

that moment of gypsy
420   27

  • 5

    my gypsy is screaming to me.

    i was driving, a song i hadn't heard in so long was playing.

    i wanted to just keep driving..and driving, until i came to that dark grey cloud.

    i wanted to see that cloud up close.

    i wanted that cloud to explain this shit.

    we are all caught in the wordbox
    Way to go, asshole, now we're careening off into space and will definitely die. -.- ~ perfy


  • 0

    Is this fuggs related?

    POOP


  • 0

    f**k.

    no.

    we are all caught in the wordbox
    Way to go, asshole, now we're careening off into space and will definitely die. -.- ~ perfy


  • SwimVIP
    0

    Language.

    And the Universe said, "Let there be Zeni's YouTube Channel". And so it was. And it was good.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/Zenigundam


  • SwimVIP
    1

    Kings of Leon is a pretty good f***ing band.

    And the Universe said, "Let there be Zeni's YouTube Channel". And so it was. And it was good.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/Zenigundam


  • 1

    Zenigundam said:

    Language.

    it's english, motherf**ker, do you speak it?

    @discolemonade it's kinda a f**ked up song, but I can get behind the setting shit on fire part.

    POOP


  • SwimVIP
    0

    FieryDoom said:

    Zenigundam said:

    Language.

    it's english, motherf**ker, do you speak it?

    @discolemonade it's kinda a f**ked up song, but I can get behind the setting shit on fire part.

    Capitalize "it's" and "english".

    And the Universe said, "Let there be Zeni's YouTube Channel". And so it was. And it was good.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/Zenigundam


  • Babbling
    2

    I like that Fleetwood Mac song, Gypsy.


  • 0

    that's a good one too.

    we are all caught in the wordbox
    Way to go, asshole, now we're careening off into space and will definitely die. -.- ~ perfy


  • Babbling
    1

    You know what I can't stand are actual Gypsies. When you call yourself a gypsy you are basically calling yourself a nomadic freeloader. I had a friend who used to call himself a gypsy. He stayed at my house for free and would bring girls over to f**k and he wouldn't bring any over for me! Can you believe that guy!?

    Also, when I was in Italy those damn Romanian Gypsies are nothing but pickpockets.


  • 0

    nah, not a freeloader by any means.

    but. damn you thor.

    we are all caught in the wordbox
    Way to go, asshole, now we're careening off into space and will definitely die. -.- ~ perfy


  • Swimuminati
    1

    dude I swear this time is different. I swear before god, buddah, my dead grandma, and asmb. i will never drink again.

    -Phillies 8/15/2016


  • 0

    so much this.

    i would have made the most excellent of pirates.

    i know this...man.

    we are all caught in the wordbox
    Way to go, asshole, now we're careening off into space and will definitely die. -.- ~ perfy


  • Swimuminati
    1

    This is one of the reasons I love bikes so much...you always have that sense that you could just go...just f**kin' go and never look back...

    dude I swear this time is different. I swear before god, buddah, my dead grandma, and asmb. i will never drink again.

    -Phillies 8/15/2016


  • 0

    Mixboy said:

    This is one of the reasons I love bikes so much...you always have that sense that you could just go...just f**kin' go and never look back...

    you can just go in a car too.

    POOP


  • SwimIcon
    2


  • Babbling
    0

    Yes. but thank you for linking the video. I would have but I can't internet.


  • Swimuminati
    0

    FieryDoom said:

    Mixboy said:

    This is one of the reasons I love bikes so much...you always have that sense that you could just go...just f**kin' go and never look back...

    you can just go in a car too.

    It's not the same...in a car, the destination is the point...on a bike, there's no point, just ride forever

    dude I swear this time is different. I swear before god, buddah, my dead grandma, and asmb. i will never drink again.

    -Phillies 8/15/2016


  • Babbling
    0

    What if a bear chases you? What if you take a wrong turn and end up in the hood?

    You're safer in a car.


  • 0

    Mixboy said:

    FieryDoom said:

    Mixboy said:

    This is one of the reasons I love bikes so much...you always have that sense that you could just go...just f**kin' go and never look back...

    you can just go in a car too.

    It's not the same...in a car, the destination is the point...on a bike, there's no point, just ride forever

    I guess if you don't want to spend money on gas, yeah sure. but you can't bike forever in the southwest, you'll die of heat stroke.

    POOP


  • Babbling
    0

    and Gila Monsters.


Log in to reply