that moment of gypsy
420   27

my gypsy is screaming to me.

i was driving, a song i hadn't heard in so long was playing.

i wanted to just keep driving..and driving, until i came to that dark grey cloud.

i wanted to see that cloud up close.

i wanted that cloud to explain this shit.

we are all caught in the wordbox
    Way to go, asshole, now we're careening off into space and will definitely die. -.- ~ perfy

Is this fuggs related?

POOP

f**k.

no.

Way to go, asshole, now we're careening off into space and will definitely die. -.- ~ perfy

• SwimVIP

Language.

And the Universe said, "Let there be Zeni's YouTube Channel". And so it was. And it was good.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/Zenigundam

• SwimVIP

Kings of Leon is a pretty good f***ing band.

And the Universe said, "Let there be Zeni's YouTube Channel". And so it was. And it was good.

Zenigundam said:

Language.

it's english, motherf**ker, do you speak it?

@discolemonade it's kinda a f**ked up song, but I can get behind the setting shit on fire part.

POOP

• SwimVIP

FieryDoom said:

Zenigundam said:

Language.

it's english, motherf**ker, do you speak it?

@discolemonade it's kinda a f**ked up song, but I can get behind the setting shit on fire part.

Capitalize "it's" and "english".

• Babbling

I like that Fleetwood Mac song, Gypsy.

that's a good one too.

• Babbling

You know what I can't stand are actual Gypsies. When you call yourself a gypsy you are basically calling yourself a nomadic freeloader. I had a friend who used to call himself a gypsy. He stayed at my house for free and would bring girls over to f**k and he wouldn't bring any over for me! Can you believe that guy!?

Also, when I was in Italy those damn Romanian Gypsies are nothing but pickpockets.

nah, not a freeloader by any means.

but. damn you thor.

• Swimuminati

dude I swear this time is different. I swear before god, buddah, my dead grandma, and asmb. i will never drink again.

-Phillies 8/15/2016

so much this.

i would have made the most excellent of pirates.

i know this...man.

• Swimuminati

This is one of the reasons I love bikes so much...you always have that sense that you could just go...just f**kin' go and never look back...

dude I swear this time is different. I swear before god, buddah, my dead grandma, and asmb. i will never drink again.

-Phillies 8/15/2016

Mixboy said:

This is one of the reasons I love bikes so much...you always have that sense that you could just go...just f**kin' go and never look back...

you can just go in a car too.

POOP

• SwimIcon

• Babbling

Yes. but thank you for linking the video. I would have but I can't internet.

• Swimuminati

FieryDoom said:

Mixboy said:

It's not the same...in a car, the destination is the point...on a bike, there's no point, just ride forever

-Phillies 8/15/2016

• Babbling

What if a bear chases you? What if you take a wrong turn and end up in the hood?

You're safer in a car.

Mixboy said:

FieryDoom said:

Mixboy said:

It's not the same...in a car, the destination is the point...on a bike, there's no point, just ride forever

I guess if you don't want to spend money on gas, yeah sure. but you can't bike forever in the southwest, you'll die of heat stroke.

POOP

• Babbling

and Gila Monsters.