4

return of godzilla(1984) coming to blu-ray
275   18

  • Toonami
    0


  • 0

    cool and what else

    if ur reading this ur hot


  • 0

    How's that Karma?

    If you gotta go go with a smile


  • Toonami
    0

    Sawdamizer said:

    How's that Karma?

    i dont know i happy about this


  • Toonami
    0

    ShowItTaMe said:

    cool and what else

    20 minute of never before seen footage in north america


  • 0

    ghostrek said:

    ShowItTaMe said:

    cool and what else

    20 minute of never before seen footage in north america

    woah thats a lot of minutes i think i will buy

    if ur reading this ur hot


  • Toonami
    0

    ShowItTaMe said:

    ghostrek said:

    ShowItTaMe said:

    cool and what else

    20 minute of never before seen footage in north america

    woah thats a lot of minutes i think i will buy

    really ? or are you joking


  • 0

    ghostrek said:

    ShowItTaMe said:

    ghostrek said:

    ShowItTaMe said:

    cool and what else

    20 minute of never before seen footage in north america

    woah thats a lot of minutes i think i will buy

    really ? or are you joking

    i like godzilla im not joking

    if ur reading this ur hot


  • Toonami
    0

    ShowItTaMe said:

    ghostrek said:

    ShowItTaMe said:

    ghostrek said:

    ShowItTaMe said:

    cool and what else

    20 minute of never before seen footage in north america

    woah thats a lot of minutes i think i will buy

    really ? or are you joking

    i like godzilla im not joking

    oh good has soon has i get this i would have heisi era complete

    it better godzilla 1985 which cant watch makes me want a dr.pepper which cant drink any more


  • 0

    ghostrek said:

    ShowItTaMe said:

    ghostrek said:

    ShowItTaMe said:

    ghostrek said:

    ShowItTaMe said:

    cool and what else

    20 minute of never before seen footage in north america

    woah thats a lot of minutes i think i will buy

    really ? or are you joking

    i like godzilla im not joking

    oh good has soon has i get this i would have heisi era complete

    it better godzilla 1985 which cant watch makes me want a dr.pepper which cant drink any more

    do they have other heisi era films on blu ray or do u have them on dvd

    if ur reading this ur hot


  • Toonami
    0

    ShowItTaMe said:

    ghostrek said:

    ShowItTaMe said:

    ghostrek said:

    ShowItTaMe said:

    ghostrek said:

    ShowItTaMe said:

    cool and what else

    20 minute of never before seen footage in north america

    woah thats a lot of minutes i think i will buy

    really ? or are you joking

    i like godzilla im not joking

    oh good has soon has i get this i would have heisi era complete

    it better godzilla 1985 which cant watch makes me want a dr.pepper which cant drink any more

    do they have other heisi era films on blu ray or do u have them on dvd

    yes all of theme i all ready have theme echo bridge have godzilla vs biollante all the rest is released by sony had double pack soony has all of milium era also


  • SwimVIP
    0

    The only ones I've seen are Godzilla, Godzilla vs. The Sea Monster, Godzilla vs. Mechagodzilla II, and Godzilla (1998).

    And the Universe said, "Let there be Zeni's YouTube Channel". And so it was. And it was good.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/Zenigundam


  • Toonami
    0

    Zenigundam said:

    The only ones I've seen are Godzilla, Godzilla vs. The Sea Monster, Godzilla vs. Mechagodzilla II, and Godzilla (1998).

    watch more godzilla


  • SwimVIP
    0

    Didn't watch any of those on purpose lol. Two on TV, one on VHS, and the other in theaters and I can't sit through watching it whenever it's on TV because it's not that good.

    And the Universe said, "Let there be Zeni's YouTube Channel". And so it was. And it was good.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/Zenigundam


  • Lord Of the Munge Façade
    0

    the 1998 godzilla was pretty good.

    so was the cartoon they made about it.

    So Luuv hooked me up with a custom rank.

    Which means I only have two more prizes to claim, plus an image sig.

    So that's where we stand.


  • Toonami
    0

    covered_in_sponges said:

    the 1998 godzilla was pretty good.

    so was the cartoon they made about it.

    what is wrong with you

    the cartoon was cool


  • Lord Of the Munge Façade
    0

    Many things.

    So Luuv hooked me up with a custom rank.

    Which means I only have two more prizes to claim, plus an image sig.

    So that's where we stand.


  • Toonami
    1

    covered_in_sponges said:

    Many things.

    ok that is creepy


Log in to reply