4

something Weird in DBZ **spoiler**
251   12

  • Toonami
    0

    after Goku learns about Potara earring(permanent) fusion....he Planned to fuse with Gohan to defeat Buu...........that's weird as f**k for two reasons

    1. it's Basically incest considering Fusion merges your DNA with another person resulting in a hypothetical offspring (which is made clearer and slightly homoerotic in the movie fusion reborn)
    2. how would he f**k Chichi if he had Gohan's DNA?....that would also be Incest, also he planned for the fusion to be Permanent....meaning they'd be stuck that way forever so he and Chichi could NEVER have a normal relationship again

    ultimately he fuses with Vegeta instead and Buu somehow separates them but still, what the hell was Goku thinking?


  • IB
    1

    mochi said:

    after Goku learns about Potara earring(permanent) fusion....he Planned to fuse with Gohan to defeat Buu...........that's weird as f**k for two reasons

    1. it's Basically incest considering Fusion merges your DNA with another person resulting in a hypothetical offspring (which is made clearer and slightly homoerotic in the movie fusion reborn)
    2. how would he f**k Chichi if he had Gohan's DNA?....that would also be Incest, also he planned for the fusion to be Permanent....meaning they'd be stuck that way forever so he and Chichi could NEVER have a normal relationship again

    ultimately he fuses with Vegeta instead and Buu somehow separates them but still, what the hell was Goku thinking?

    Ummm....he was thinking of a way to keep every person on Earth from being killed. Drastic times call for drastic measures.


  • Babbling
    3

    Blah blah gay sex blah blah congress!


  • Helper
    1

    He was probably thinking that their shared DNA would mean less possible issues / conflicts in the merge process. So it was an ease of process in an emergency situation and nothing sexual at all.

    ...they said i'd live forever, but they lied...it's been much longer...
    Cheerful Supplier of Chaos throughout the Known Universe and Beyond...we now have WTF...
    [this pathetic cry for attention has been brought to you by the letters F, U and the number 2]


  • SwimVIP Banned
    0

    This is Goku we're talking about.

    Sex is usually the last thing on his mind.

    "Wait, I don't remember 'Allahu Akbar' being in the lyrics..." - Eagles Of Death Metal


  • Helper
    2

    DeusExMasquerade said:

    This is Goku we're talking about.

    Sex is usually the last thing on his mind.

    Food is the first.

    Followed by training, food, training, sleeping somewhere, food, and probably some more food.

    ...they said i'd live forever, but they lied...it's been much longer...
    Cheerful Supplier of Chaos throughout the Known Universe and Beyond...we now have WTF...
    [this pathetic cry for attention has been brought to you by the letters F, U and the number 2]


  • Banned
    0

    • sigh *

    It was me.....It was always me.


  • 0

    I'm never watching a movie with you. Titanic will be on TV and you'll talk about how the scene when Leo gets handcuffed to the pipe in the basement room is some kinda... I won't get into it.


  • Babbling
    0

    In the movie Pacific Rim, the two brothers merged their minds together to fight Kaiju. There's nothing incestually sexual about it. They had to do it for humankind.

    Merging with anybody would be weird. You'd know every sexually deviant thing they did. Every crime. Every single dishonest undertaking. It must be what bi-polar people feel like.


  • SwimNinja
    0

    I'm not sure how it's incestuous. I think he just thought Gohan was the next strongest next to him. And if I remember right the power levels (which are bullshit) were supposed to be as close as possible.

    Here in Cloud Cuckoo Land, there are no rules: There's no government, no baby sitters, no bedtimes, no frowny faces, no bushy mustaches, and no negativity of any kind. And there's also no consistency.


  • 0

    PrincessUnikitty said:

    I'm not sure how it's incestuous. I think he just thought Gohan was the next strongest next to him. And if I remember right the power levels (which are bullshit) were supposed to be as close as possible.

    Only for the Fusion Dance. Potara earrings can fuse anyone. Also Gohan was stronger than SS3 Goku or Vegeta at this point.

    Goku was only worried that Chi Chi would make him go to school again.


  • Other Anime
    0

    Fusion AHHH

    Muscle, muscle! Hustle, hustle!


Log in to reply