Galaxy tab S tablet help
104   7

• SwimNinja

So I have over 5gb of something in "miscellaneous files" when I click on that category what it shows is no where near that amount. So what the f**k is it and how do I get rid of it? I read somewhere that it could be cache from my dropbox even though I moved those files to a SD card, but that still doesn't tell me how to get rid of it.

Here in Cloud Cuckoo Land, there are no rules: There's no government, no baby sitters, no bedtimes, no frowny faces, no bushy mustaches, and no negativity of any kind. And there's also no consistency.

You should connect it to your laptop and remove the files that way.

• SwimNinja

Not sure if what you said is helpful or not because you are still on ignore zeni.

Here in Cloud Cuckoo Land, there are no rules: There's no government, no baby sitters, no bedtimes, no frowny faces, no bushy mustaches, and no negativity of any kind. And there's also no consistency.

It's very helpful. Also, take me off ignore. We're friends.

• Check It Out!

That's where the device's system info is stored. When you click the category and open it, the size is smaller because all it shows is the files you can mess with.

• SwimNinja

Well that's lame, i mean I have a 16gb SD card so it's not that big of a deal, but still annoying.

• Check It Out!

It's super annoying.