Apparently my philosphy in writing is really good
116   10

• SwimPirate

BUT I'M STILL A FAILURE IN LIFE BECAUSE I CAN'T MAKE FREAKING DEADLINES!!!!!

THROWS A BEER BOTTLE AT THE TV, FLIPS A TABLE OVER

LETS START A BAR BRAWL!!!! PUNCHES YOU IN THE THROAT

"You know what they say: "If they're not inflatable they're not datable" :cool: :ballon: - TrigunBebop
    "You haven't Idealized Mankind, you've deformed it, you've mutilated it, and that's the real joke" - Nightowl

• SwimParagon

GRABS YOU BY THE HAIR AND FLINGS YOU OUT THE WINDOW

WHY ARE WE FIGHTING AND SHOUTING ANGRILY AND WHAT DID YOU SCREW UP

"I feel like I should be banning way more of you." -- SwimMod_Luuv

• Swimuminati

This reminds me of when my philosophy professor took me to dinner and told me I probably won't go anywhere in life....fun guy, that old man....got an A in his class

• SwimPirate

ROLLS OUT THE WINDOW ON THE GROUND DOWN A GRASS HILL
    GETS UP ANGERILY AND RUNS AT FULL SPEED BACK UP, ENTERS THROUGH SAY WINDOW AND EPICIALLY SIDE KICKS YOU STANDING BY THE OPENING

I DON'T KNOW, VIOLENCE IS BETTER FEELING THAN INNER TURMOIL, FIGHT CLUB AND ALL THAT SH1T

"You know what they say: "If they're not inflatable they're not datable" :cool: :ballon: - TrigunBebop
    "You haven't Idealized Mankind, you've deformed it, you've mutilated it, and that's the real joke" - Nightowl

• SwimParagon

GOES SAILING OUT THE BACK DOOR, SLAMS INTO THE MAILMAN

STARTS FLINGING LETTERS AT YOU LIKE GAMBIT

NO SERIOUSLY WHAT DEADLINE DID YOU MISS

• Swimuminati

gets under table in corner and films cat fight for PPV

• SwimPirate

Teachers are freaking weird man. School su(ks away individuality any ways. idk
    I was mad so as "revenge" I wrote this pretty epic hateful nihilistic essay that still made sense and I totally weirded out
    that she gave me a 96 on it.

• Swimuminati

humanities teachers have always, in my opinion, been awesomely quirky

• SwimParagon

Philosophy is nebulous enough anyway that you can write whatever and still get high marks. :P

Lol I remember that one time I was on track for an A in a political philosophy class I took during my second semester of college, then the professor wrote on my mid-term to come see him during his office hours if I was interested in discussing my responses further, but I never showed up and I somehow ended up with a B in the class. Haha no big deal, but he definitely didn't like that I shunned him.