My boss threatened to fire my whole team and me
74   6

• IB

So apparently we aren't working as much "voluntary" overtime as he would like.
    Straight up told me if we didn't want to work more OT then he would find a team that will.

I've never wanted to punch a boss so bad in my life. Out of almost 4 years of employment here, I've missed 3 or 4 OT nights. We do OT almost every other day or so.

Almost just walked out the office hahaha

• IB

I just get back at my boss with tiny sabotages. Im sure it doesn't do much but it makes me feel good

• Swimuminati

it's moments like this where I bet you regret not making friends with that hotel ghost...you could give this guy the old scrooge treatment ;D

dude I swear this time is different. I swear before god, buddah, my dead grandma, and asmb. i will never drink again.

-Phillies 8/15/2016

• IB

Vamped said:

I just get back at my boss with tiny sabotages. Im sure it doesn't do much but it makes me feel good

I'm about to just find a new job. I'm the last source of knowledge for how this department has operated over the past 4 years. Without me this shit falls apart. That will be my sabotage.

• IB

Mixboy said:

it's moments like this where I bet you regret not making friends with that hotel ghost...you could give this guy the old scrooge treatment ;D

Hahaha right? Might just have to stop by and convince him to haunt my boss :P

• Swimuminati

Blink89 said:

Mixboy said:

Hahaha right? Might just have to stop by and convince him to haunt my boss :P

just be like, "hey buddeh, 'memba me...how would you like a job doing what you do anyway...you could do what you love and be cheered for it...waddya say....do the walls bleeding mean yes or no?"

dude I swear this time is different. I swear before god, buddah, my dead grandma, and asmb. i will never drink again.

-Phillies 8/15/2016