Should I write the 10 page paper for my class?
308   20

• SwimPirate

I've done so well in this class, that I could just give up on everything and accept the C.

or

Should I finish, technically 4 pages are already done, and the essay is easy, I choose the legalization of weed, way too many facts used to support it and I've already done the smaller essay version on this and gotten a 94.
    But, I'll probably get a high B, like a f**king 89, even though every essay in that class I've gotten an A so far, I still get that shitty B cause I'm terrible at deadlines. Man I got work and sh1t too. Grrr plus I'm angry. meh I don't know

"You know what they say: "If they're not inflatable they're not datable" :cool: :ballon: - TrigunBebop
    "You haven't Idealized Mankind, you've deformed it, you've mutilated it, and that's the real joke" - Nightowl

• IB

Do the f**king essay!
    Dont wimp out on us now!

• SwimParagon

jackiemarie90 said:

I've done so well in this class, that I could just give up on everything and accept the C.

Aren't you, like, way too prideful for this option?

"I feel like I should be banning way more of you." -- SwimMod_Luuv

• Swimuminati

Do what you want...you're gonna anyway

Whatever makes you happy. If you're happy with a C, then you can skip the paper. If you want an A, write a strong paper. I would write the paper because it'll reinforce good work habits.

• SwimPirate

Why do I got to be the responsible one when everyone dumps on me man?

"You know what they say: "If they're not inflatable they're not datable" :cool: :ballon: - TrigunBebop
    "You haven't Idealized Mankind, you've deformed it, you've mutilated it, and that's the real joke" - Nightowl

• SwimPirate

PerfectFlowingHair said:

jackiemarie90 said:

This reached all the way to my Native American Roots, and now there is shame.

• SwimPirate

Mixboy said:

Do what you want...you're gonna anyway

EVERYONE IS TROLLING MEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

zonk fixes everything.....

• SwimPirate

Non lethal violence makes me happy

• SwimParagon

jackiemarie90 said:

WELCOME TO LIFE, BITCH! BEND OVER AND TAKE IT ALLLLLLLLLLLLL IN!

{sorry. ive just had... life experiences is all}

PerfectFlowingHair said:

jackiemarie90 said:

This reached all the way to my Native American Roots, and now there is shame.

You can only redeem yourself by finishing your paper on weed. Then, and only then, may you take the toke of honor.

• IB

jackiemarie90 said:

because one day you'll get to take dumps on everyone else

• SwimPirate

PerfectFlowingHair said:

jackiemarie90 said:

You can only redeem yourself by finishing your paper on weed. Then, and only then, may you take the toke of honor.

Man I still reject Life's BS, that's why I got the screaming Xena icon, at she least went out like a BAMF!!!

Now that might be the best option, it would hold hateful thoughts at bay.

• SwimPirate

You see this right here, I feel is legitimately, one of the best motivators as possible. Revenge always gives a feel to some sort of closure. Especially when it comes back to those who hurt others. Some take karma to spirituality, and I believe man driven action done correctly makes a beautiful justice.

• Helper

Write the essay.

The probability that we may fail in the struggle aught not to deter us from the support of a cause we believe to be just. -Abraham Lincoln

• SwimParagon

jackiemarie90 said:

PerfectFlowingHair said:

jackiemarie90 said:

Man I still reject Life's BS, that's why I got the screaming Xena icon, at she least went out like a BAMF!!!

Now that might be the best option, it would hold hateful thoughts at bay.

Wait. I was suggesting not smoking until you finish. The paper is about weed, yes?

{although idk how your mind is on the stuff}

• SwimPirate

Nu u

• SwimPirate

With many things, it depends on the dosage, might be waaay harder to write at regular cause I've tried posting here and found it difficult to do loooong thoughts. xD

But I have beaten Catherine (ps3) on before. And I think it helped not rushing into puzzles and to take my time to solve it. XD

• SwimParagon

Hm. Use it as a reward for X number of pages, instead of trying to do the whole thing sober/stoned? That was kind of my original suggestion anyway, I'm just posting too fast for my words to keep up.

How is that game, anyway? I avoided it because it looked like Atlus was just trying to make something sexy, but they do make good games. {Persona 5 launches Valentine's Day 2017 :D}

• SwimPirate

Interesting enough, I've never played any atlus games before Catherine, its the only Atlus game I've played. And I only knew about it because one day I googled, "Hardest games to beat on the PS3" although I've only beaten on normal and not on hard. I love the puzzle portion, the only sexy parts come in cut scenes, and there is like seconds of suggestive moaning and that's it, they don't really show anything, more like, the premise of sex is shown thats it. XD

But I LOOOOVE the puzzle part, they do alot of try to scare you from the puzzles, like having the floor disappear slowing as you climb, this part I don't care for but when calm, its an enjoyable game. I find it funny all the "cheating" men look like sheep. XD Its really a game about relationships and cheating.

• SwimParagon

jackiemarie90 said:

Interesting enough, I've never played any atlus games before Catherine, its the only Atlus game I've played. And I only knew about it because one day I googled, "Hardest games to beat on the PS3" although I've only beaten on normal and not on hard. I love the puzzle portion, the only sexy parts come in cut scenes, and there is like seconds of suggestive moaning and that's it, they don't really show anything, more like, the premise of sex is shown thats it. XD

But I LOOOOVE the puzzle part, they do alot of try to scare you from the puzzles, like having the floor disappear slowing as you climb, this part I don't care for but when calm, its an enjoyable game. I find it funny all the "cheating" men look like sheep. XD Its really a game about relationships and cheating.

Ooooooooh. Okay, that's the company I know and love.

I strongly suggest the Persona series. I haven't played 1 and 2, but 3 and 4 are really awesome. It's based on the Jungian concept of shadow, that part of yourself essential to your being but that you don't want to admit, and coming to terms with your faults. Oh, and you get to beat the crap out of a bunch of things. :D