I'm sick of my mother boyfriend
168   13

• Banned

My mother texted me and called me earlier today regarding her man and how hes been an asshole and how she owes him $2000 for a trip back home that she didn't wanna go...but anytime she's short on a bill or whatnot he makes her pay him back...so much for relationship...anyways so I was getting a spinal alignment because I'm having sciatic problems and after I leave I get a call from her and she's crying and telling me she's sorry she texted me cause her boyfriend found the messages on the phone so he makes her call and grovel to me...so I told her she needed to put me on speaker so I would only have to say it once...and I tell them where I've been and how much pain I've been in and I start screaming at the top of my lungs to leave me out of their bullshit and that I don't f**king care...blah blah... so he makes her call me back and he makes her tell me that it wasn't ok to scream at them and I said "I'll put that in the I don't give a f**k category, and I'm not gonna apologize so you can get the f**k over it" ....I hope I don't hear from them for a while

You can take control of my mind and my body, but there is one thing a Saiyan always keep… his PRIDE!

I would just let it ring or delete the texts.

• SwimParagon

And your mother puts up with that f**ker... why?

"I feel like I should be banning way more of you." -- SwimMod_Luuv

• Bettathanyom0mma Banned

Lol her bf sounds a lot like yours

• Banned

I don't know...he hits her...he's strangled her...she has scoliosis and he crawled up on her chest to choke her out and she was rasping trying to tell him that her rib cage is open over her heart and if he hits it she could die

You can take control of my mind and my body, but there is one thing a Saiyan always keep… his PRIDE!

• Banned

Lol sounds like you don't know what you're talking about

He sounds like John Ritter in that one Lifetime movie.

• Swimuminati

• Banned

K

• Swimuminati

on the bright side, "i'm sick of my mother boyfriend" is an entry that will guarantee you get booked on the Jerry Springer show...

As someone who works at a domestic violence shelter, i unfortunately hear these kinds of stories all the time...

The Power and Control Wheel helps explain how abusers manipulate and control their victims...

alt text

I'll get off my soapbox now... >_>

• SwimParagon

._. oh god Stockholm syndrome. That... would explain it. I am so sorry. >.<

"I feel like I should be banning way more of you." -- SwimMod_Luuv

• Rants

Majin_Mayhem2 said:

I don't know...he hits her...he's strangled her...she has scoliosis and he crawled up on her chest to choke her out and she was rasping trying to tell him that her rib cage is open over her heart and if he hits it she could die

That is domestic abuse.

Get help.

Start here:

http://www.thehotline.org/

ASMB Member since March 23, 2004.
    If brevity is the soul of wit, then abbreviation is the death of the soul.