test poll 3
68   14

• The Room

This sig is an awesome sig. :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love: - InsaneFox

• The Room

hey it worked this time

This sig is an awesome sig. :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love: - InsaneFox

• IB

Naraku4656 said:

hey it worked this time

A WINNER IS YOU

blah blah gay sex blah blah balloons. :|

• The Room

TrigunBebop said:

Naraku4656 said:

hey it worked this time

A WINNER IS YOU

feed me a stray cat

• Super Nerd of the Year

how u do it

• Helper

I gotta figure this out, I copied the code exactly, got nothing.

The probability that we may fail in the struggle aught not to deter us from the support of a cause we believe to be just. -Abraham Lincoln

• Swimuminati

witchcraft!!!

dude I swear this time is different. I swear before god, buddah, my dead grandma, and asmb. i will never drink again.

-Phillies 8/15/2016

• The Room

magics

• The Room

:o

• SwimNinja

Burn the witch!

Here in Cloud Cuckoo Land, there are no rules: There's no government, no baby sitters, no bedtimes, no frowny faces, no bushy mustaches, and no negativity of any kind. And there's also no consistency.

• The Room

BUUUUUUUUUUURN THE WIIIIIIIIIIIITCH

• Swimuminati

first we need a duck

dude I swear this time is different. I swear before god, buddah, my dead grandma, and asmb. i will never drink again.

-Phillies 8/15/2016

• The Room

or a f**k

• Swimuminati

no one has any f**ks to give

-Phillies 8/15/2016