2000s or 10s...I'd say 10s.

• Banned

Sword Art Online was pretty good.

• SwimLegend

Whoa the order went all out of wack.

Ric's Youtube: It's fucking awesome of course
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl6qCbzMXEezDBksc9XqUuw

• SwimHero

I voted 2010s. I've enjoyed a lot of shows this decade.

Usopp Fanatic since 2003.

Close between 2000s and 2010s for me but I went with 2010s because it's not over.

"What do you mean lower myself? That's the only thing I've ever been. Just a simple human that couldn't save a little girl" -Edward Elric

• Special Snowflake

1970s, cause otaku and Dragon Ball weren't things yet.

Memento Mori

2010's win easily.

Nostalgia aside... it's not even close.

• SwimLegend

You must also love super robots?

• Banned

bnmjv said:

1970s, cause otaku and Dragon Ball weren't things yet.

Dragon Ball is one of the best animes ever tho.

That reminds me I need to catch up on Super.

I hear Black Goku goes super saiyan pink in the latest episode and that just sounds super cool. Plus like who is Black Goku, why does he have the Kai earring oh man so many mysteries going on right now.

• SwimLegend

Goku is black now? wut

prolly 2000s but thats around the time i was at my weeboist. after that kinda calmed down but it still had some decent animes.

• Special Snowflake

Oh yeah, and Doramon and Lupin.

(I actually think the current decade is the best, but it's no fun to be honest.)

Memento Mori

• Banned

ric_man said:

Goku is black now? wut

No there's just a character called Black Goku and he's evil.

• SwimVIP Banned

1990's.

A decade in which Evangelion, Escaflowne, and Rurouni Kenshin or Cowboy Bebop, Outlaw Star, and Trigun come out within the same year cannot be ignored.

"Wait, I don't remember 'Allahu Akbar' being in the lyrics..." - Eagles Of Death Metal

• Banned

DeusExMasquerade said:

1990's.

A decade in which Evangelion, Escaflowne, and Rurouni Kenshin or Cowboy Bebop, Outlaw Star, and Trigun come out within the same year cannot be ignored.

Only 2 of those are decent.

The rest are pretty meh tbh.

• SwimStar

10's has the most quality and 10/10 shows

"Right. Because it seems to me that you’re exhibiting symptoms of depression, low self worth and anxiety."
    "Those are all different things, right?"

DeusExMasquerade said:

1990's.

Ok this is not gonna be popular, but I could never get into Evangelion.

The fights are great, but it just ruins its credibility right off the bat by having ... I think his name is Shinji... be the pilot. An emotionally fragile teen with no experience is selected to be the pilot when the fate of humanity is on the line?

And then he immediately fails and his EVA goes berzerk.

• Banned

Daosspawn said:

DeusExMasquerade said:

1990's.

The fights are great, but it just ruins its credibility right off the bat by having ... I think his name is Shinji... be the pilot. An emotionally fragile teen with no experience is selected to be the pilot when the fate of humanity is on the line?

It's a pretty popular opinion in all honesty.

They even mock Shinji in Code Geass when Suzaku has his little freakout moment after C2 feeds him some nonsensical imagery that causes him to have an existential crisis.

• Banned

2010s?
    really people

2000s bruh.

Threnodic said:

Daosspawn said:

DeusExMasquerade said:

1990's.

It's a pretty popular opinion in all honesty.

They even mock Shinji in Code Geass when Suzaku has his little freakout moment after C2 feeds him some nonsensical imagery that causes him to have an existential crisis.

Oh good then it's not just me. i'm willing to accept a lot of convoluted crap from anime and still enjoy it, but when you have something that insanely illogical I'm just...not gonna be into it.

And no one is even like ... uhh sir... why is your teenage son who you haven't seen in 10 years going to be the pilot? He's never even piloted one of these things. Sir?

And the blah blah about angels. I can see why it was popular at the time but I don't think any of it would fly today.