Favorite Potato Chip
1475   66

Not doing a stupid ass poll.... just f**kin' answer the question.....

My submission to everything that is great and awesome.

If you gotta go go with a smile

apparently no one on here likes chips?

i'll play along. this is me right now.

one more mile until we get to heaven!

"heart healthy"

• Special Snowflake

Oh yes, Cap Cod chips are the shit, though I prefer original and salt and vinegar.

Memento Mori

• IB

alt text

Utz is the shit... and if you are from the PA area.... Goods is great too, though I am sure it will stop your heart... they use pig fat.... so good.

“favorite potato chips" thread
    First reply, flavored whole grain snacks....
    xD

Sawdamizer said:

"heart healthy"

sure, if you eat like three chips. the whole bag is about = to my serving size.

• IB

I am from PA. Utz's Sour Cream and Onion are great too.

• Helper

Kettle cooked jalapeño

What the hell is that behind you

That's what mine are!

the only utz we get around here are the 3-gallon containers of cheese balls. they're also good, btw.

• SwimFan Banned

herrs . horseradish or bbq .
    thar or meijers lime tortillas that i had a chance of tasting while out of town .

the only thing better than better is better unless its its the flipside of all that is better ...

subject too change ...

I dated a girl in highschool... sweetheart actually.... loved that girl.

Her last name was Herr, in PA.

She made me a card that said, "You made Herrs, yours" for V-day.... what a goof.

That used to be their slogan, if you didn't know.

so you were plugging PA royalty then? like the heinz or hershey granddaughter?

wacky1980 said:

so you were plugging PA royalty then? like the heinz or hershey granddaughter?

I used to... didn't work.

I was banging the great granddaughter of Yuengling for a bit up in Pottsville.... down in west chester when she was in college, she ended up hating me because of facebook shinanigans.

• SwimFan Banned

mmnkay , i'll settle on that and wait for it too pop onto tne big screen via best selling book of an advertising agent of whom which is an undercover agent avenging the broken secret of 3/4 of the world famous aphrodiac sauce that is just sold for three weeks out of the year though in decent quantity to almost anyone . and this all the while maintaining a modeling agency of so he has fallen madly in love ( again ) with a bevy of the old and new shooting cast . when this even he has to find out who in the hell is loosening stitches of the models wares in the oh so mellow dramatic high class portion of the city of finsing .

the only thing better than better is better unless its its the flipside of all that is better ...

subject too change ...

• SwimFan Banned

that and krunchers haloepainyo . just because i can do that .

subject too change ...

• SwimDandy Banned

Eh cattle cooked chips are yucky

Oops

shadowstalker211 said:

mmnkay , i'll settle on that and wait for it too pop onto tne big screen via best selling book of an advertising agent of whom which is an undercover agent avenging the broken secret of 3/4 of the world famous aphrodiac sauce that is just sold for three weeks out of the year though in decent quantity to almost anyone . and this all the while maintaining a modeling agency of so he has fallen madly in love ( again ) with a bevy of the old and new shooting cast . when this even he has to find out who in the hell is loosening stitches of the models wares in the oh so mellow dramatic high class portion of the city of finsing .

• Babbling Banned

Greatest potato chip flavor of all time!

What's a giant eye going to do, pick you up and wink you to death?