Literal black on white hate crime will receive almost no media attention
541   32

• Banned

The infuriating part is that this doesn't even make the leftists squirm.

Not the real ones, anyway. They actually revel in the assbackwardness of the politically correct environment they've engineered. Real proud of themselves when things like this happen.

Threnodic said:

Not the real ones, anyway. They actually revel in the assbackwardness of the politically correct environment they've engineered. Real proud of themselves when things like this happen.

Lol.

You called down the thunder. Well, now you've got it!

• SwimComrad

I'm glad you had the word "almost" in the thread title.

The day I graced your village, it was the most important day of your life...but for me, it was Tuesday.

• Banned

Gammenon said:

I don't see it anywhere outside of this local news article.

Almost like there isn't an agenda to push stories like this on mainstream news outlets.

Hmmm.

• Banned

Iowa, huh?

I can say without hesitation that the white guy deserved the beating.

WE ROLEPLAYED THINGS

• Banned

In_The_Laundry_Room said:

Iowa, huh?

ITT self-hating white hates self, Pavlovianly defends violence against his own kind.

"No media attention"
    links to media attention

• Banned

Threnodic said:

white lives don't matter.

POOP

Threnodic said:

Iowa, huh?

ITT self-hating white hates self, Pavlovianly defends violence against his own kind.

Lol.

You called down the thunder. Well, now you've got it!

• Banned

FieryDoom said:

Threnodic said:

white lives don't matter.

3edgy5me m8

• SwimComrad

Threnodic said:

Gammenon said:

Almost like there isn't an agenda to push stories like this on mainstream news outlets.

Hmmm.

My Kindle couldn't bring up the story for some reason so I wasn't able to read it...But if the guy wasn't seriously injured or killed, I don't think it's newsworthy nationally.

The day I graced your village, it was the most important day of your life...but for me, it was Tuesday.

• Banned

it says he was seriously injured as he couldn't see after being punched.

lights out forever.

POOP

• SwimNinja

Gammenon said:

Threnodic said:

Gammenon said:

Hmmm.

My Kindle couldn't bring up the story for some reason so I wasn't able to read it...But if the guy wasn't seriously injured or killed, I don't think it's newsworthy nationally.

My laptop couldn't open it either. It's a conspiracy!

Here in Cloud Cuckoo Land, there are no rules: There's no government, no baby sitters, no bedtimes, no frowny faces, no bushy mustaches, and no negativity of any kind. And there's also no consistency.

• Banned

Threnodic said:

Iowa, huh?

Nah, I just know Iowa.

WE ROLEPLAYED THINGS

• Banned

Threnodic said:

Iowa, huh?

Nah, I just know Iowa.

He wasn't some Cali 420blazeit brah who's like totally okay with illegal immigration * hits bong * like, you can't own land brah you knoowww like that's just racist or something brah, so you probably wouldn't get along with him.

Got it.

Threnodic said:

Threnodic said:

Iowa, huh?

Nah, I just know Iowa.

He wasn't some Cali 420blazeit brah who's like totally okay with illegal immigration * hits bong * like, you can't own land brah you knoowww like that's just racist or something brah, so you probably wouldn't get along with him.

Got it.

Welp, he just went full westarded.

• Banned

Nah, I mean what probably happened was that guy was bothering him in the bar something like, "Why do black people do this? Why are black people like this?" And that led into a racist diatribe and if he actually said "all lives matter" he was smarmy about it and finally made that guy hit him. Because people in that area of the midwest are racist.

WE ROLEPLAYED THINGS

Dude kinda deserved it.

It's like a Nazi saying to jews, "Germans in the 30's-40's died too. Not just Jew"

• Bettathanyom0mma Banned

He wasn't attacked because of he color but because of what he said so its not a hate crime. There are consequences for what you say.

• Babbling

Did anybody say, "Die, Honkey!"?

You have to yell out your racial motivation when commit hat crimes.

• Banned

Fuggstice said:

He wasn't attacked because of he color but because of what he said so its not a hate crime. There are consequences for what you say.

Implies saying all lives matter will result in consequences other than mutual agreement.