Guy is climbing Trump Tower right now for reasons
480   19

• Swimuminati

dude I swear this time is different. I swear before god, buddah, my dead grandma, and asmb. i will never drink again.

-Phillies 8/15/2016

• SwimElder

Suction cups? Are you serious? No safety ropes??

"I'm moving and not moving at all. I'm like the moon underneath the waves that ever go on rolling and rocking."

• Helper

"My buildings are the most luxurious, suction-cuppy buildings, with fantastic , fantastic climbability."
    -Donald Trump

What the hell is that behind you

• Banned

Yolo amirite?

• SwimNinja

I would make a joke using trumps tower as a euphemism for his dick but i'm not the childish.

Yes I am..

Here in Cloud Cuckoo Land, there are no rules: There's no government, no baby sitters, no bedtimes, no frowny faces, no bushy mustaches, and no negativity of any kind. And there's also no consistency.

PrincessUnikitty said:

I would make a joke using trumps tower as a euphemism for his dick but i'm not the childish.

Yes I am..

Plus, He couldn't have one that big. Trump has tiny hands.

And you know what they say about men with small hands....

He's a f'n idiot.

He better pee on the building if he's risking his life like that.

• Swimuminati

why does he have to be an idiot...he could just be bored like the rest of us and decided to do something about it...

dude I swear this time is different. I swear before god, buddah, my dead grandma, and asmb. i will never drink again.

-Phillies 8/15/2016

That's what Pokemon go and fapping is for.

• Swimuminati

BattleAngel_Phillies said:

Suction cups? Are you serious? No safety ropes??

people who are more in the know about climbing seem to think he knows what he's doing...

-Phillies 8/15/2016

• Swimuminati

nah, you have to be reminded that you're alive from time to time...

-Phillies 8/15/2016

• SwimVIP

I think he'll make it without falling. He has to be an experienced climber to be doing this.

And the Universe said, "Let there be Zeni's YouTube Channel". And so it was. And it was good.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/Zenigundam

• Swimuminati

He was pretty high up, last I checked....no turning back now

-Phillies 8/15/2016

• Toonami

Mixboy said:

cops yanked him inside and arrested him

he was a Trump Supporter btw

• SwimVIP

He must have been tired. Normally the police let the climber scale the skyscraper and then arrest him at the top.

And the Universe said, "Let there be Zeni's YouTube Channel". And so it was. And it was good.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/Zenigundam

• SwimNinja

Of course a Trump Supporter wanted to be on his tower.

Giggity.

Here in Cloud Cuckoo Land, there are no rules: There's no government, no baby sitters, no bedtimes, no frowny faces, no bushy mustaches, and no negativity of any kind. And there's also no consistency.

• Toonami

PrincessUnikitty said:

Giggity.

turns out he believed Trump was a god-like creature and that if he climbed to the top Trump would appear to him and talk to him.....so he was insane

• Swimuminati

mochi said:

PrincessUnikitty said:

Giggity.

turns out he believed Trump was a god-like creature and that if he climbed to the top Trump would appear to him and talk to him.....so he was insane

yeah sure, why not...

-Phillies 8/15/2016

• Banned

mochi said:

PrincessUnikitty said:

Giggity.

So, just a regular Trump supporter, huh?

POOP