Fans have released their own Pokemon game.
214   9

• Toonami

Note: Their official site is down due to heavy traffic, but if you're interested in grabbing this or anything else like that you can find the information you want on their official Twitter page: https://twitter.com/PokemonUranium

Trailer:

Article:

• SwimParagon

Uhm. Haven't there been a metric boatload of fan-made Pokemon games already? Or was every single one of those a ROM hack?

"I feel like I should be banning way more of you." -- SwimMod_Luuv

• Toonami

PerfectFlowingHair said:

Uhm. Haven't there been a metric boatload of fan-made Pokemon games already? Or was every single one of those a ROM hack?

Honestly, I have no idea. Mainly posting this because it popped up on my Facebook news feed, is pretty much an original game (new story, new characters, new Pokemon, etc.), and actually seems somewhat decent.

• SwimParagon

Huh. Well, if I don't finish Pokemon Y before Sun/Moon come out, I might take a peek.

"I feel like I should be banning way more of you." -- SwimMod_Luuv

I don't have time to remember another 100+ pokemon.

• IB

Cool. Another game for me to play for 2 hours before I get bored and never touch it again.

• SwimHero

It looks fun but it's too hard for me to download.
    I'd have to have some computer skill to be able to play it.

Usopp Fanatic since 2003.

• SwimHero

all the other fan made games looked pretty bad but this one looks legit. even though i most likely wont play it since sun and moon is coming out soon. liking the graphics, looks like they used the b&w2 engine which i think is nicer than the current 3d one.

Janeway Rules!

• Other Anime

But will it be as good as Moemon Emerald?

Muscle, muscle! Hustle, hustle!