a super exclusive clip of Rick and Morty season three
273   11

• IB

This sig is an awesome sig. :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love: - InsaneFox
    some of us are good at suck - discolemonade

• Super Nerd of the Year

I knew this was gonna be a trick, but I can't help feeling a bit disappointed. Why you gotta do this to me.

• IB

you know, as i like to tell kidney, i've only seen one single episode of Rick and Morty. i didn't understand it, so i never watched another

This sig is an awesome sig. :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love: - InsaneFox

• Super Nerd of the Year

Naraku4656 said:

you know, as i like to tell kidney, i've only seen one single episode of Rick and Morty. i didn't understand it, so i never watched another

We can't be friends anymore.

• IB

• IB

actually don't hate me just yet, i have an idea

Monsters come in many shapes and sizes . I'm all of them

• Nyaa or Nothing

http://bit.ly/IqT6zt

also because he's doing a comeback tour that started today.

i wouldn't be surprised if time travel is going to be this years theme. Also getting rick out of prison. How messed up would it be if Jerry studied law to get him out.

Monsters come in many shapes and sizes . I'm all of them

• Toonami

zombified35 said:

i wouldn't be surprised if time travel is going to be this years theme. Also getting rick out of prison. How messed up would it be if Jerry studied law to get him out.

occording to Roiland they can't ever involve time travel in the show for legal reasons concerning the show's status as a parody of Back to the future

• Helper

...they said i'd live forever, but they lied...it's been much longer...
    Cheerful Supplier of Chaos throughout the Known Universe and Beyond...we now have WTF...
    [this pathetic cry for attention has been brought to you by the letters F, U and the number 2]