I will let the ASMB choose one thing for me to watch that i have never watched before
651   25

• The Room

This sig is an awesome sig. :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love: - InsaneFox

• The Room

note for anything that has a long amount of episodes, i will only watch one season, unless i actually like it

This sig is an awesome sig. :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love: - InsaneFox

• The Room

i will decide when the polling ends

• SwimPeanut

Game of thrones. And you better watch them all.

• The Room

as i said, one season unless i like it.

• SwimPeanut

And after you watch it..then watch this..

• SwimParagon

So is this the Matrix trilogy, or...?

"I feel like I should be banning way more of you." -- SwimMod_Luuv

• The Room

just the first one

breaking bad #2

this is the ONLY poll i've taken, you cursed soul

we are all caught in the wordbox
    Way to go, asshole, now we're careening off into space and will definitely die. -.- ~ perfy

How did you not see lord of the rings?

• The Room

the only thing i have ever seen is the Hobbits to Isenguard meme from yeaaaaaaaars ago

• SwimSuperFan

How is it that you have not watched Breaking Bad yet?

The first season is kind of slow though, 1-3 and 6-7 are the better episodes in it. I love BB, but the first 3 seasons do have noticeable pacing issues. Like I said about S1, as for S2 there's a lot of slow parts, the first 2 episodes are great, but then it has a lot of slow episodes, things getting better in the second half. S3 is pretty much the same as S2, there being a lot of slow episodes. S4 though was awesome, best season, love it. S5 though (first 8 episodes) were alright, but there were parts I didn't like much. As for the last 8 episodes of BB, they're not canon to me. As far as I care the series ended in the last 1-2 episodes of the first half of S5, after Walt made the deal to work with Declan, everyone going on to have a happy life. (but seriously, I don't like the last 8 at all. Entertaining? Yes. Full of complete bullshit? Definitely).

Bush did 9/11

• SwimSuperFan

I never watched LotR. Never got around to it and I don't really like 3+ hour movies at all.

I went and saw the Hobbit movies simply because my friend liked the LotR movies and I figured these might be something alright to watch. Hobbit 1 was so boring, it taking over 40 minutes before they even started their journey. I kept checking my phone and considered going to sleep. The second one was a lot better, nuff said. The third I thought was alright, but not as good as the second one. As my friend puts it, he'd only consider buying the second movie.

My most hated movie that I've seen in the past few years is definitely the James Bond movie Spectre. I hate that movie completely. The opening sequence was alright, but after the first 20 minutes I completely lost interest in the movie and zoned out for the rest, I don't remember any other scene. I remember asking my friend many times if he was enjoying the movie or not, and if he said no I was gonna ask him if he wanted to leave.

Bush did 9/11

Sunrise.

You called down the thunder. Well, now you've got it!

• The Room

no cable and no interest

• The Room

oh yeah i've never seen Firefly either, guess i could have added that

• Swimuminati

Naraku4656 said:

oh yeah i've never seen Firefly either, guess i could have added that

then I want to change my vote

dude I swear this time is different. I swear before god, buddah, my dead grandma, and asmb. i will never drink again.

-Phillies 8/15/2016

• The Room

not really getting a good message one way or another on this

Go watch Lord of the Rings right now.

I've seen none of those options, so unfortunately, i can be of no help

• SwimHero

Lord of the Rings

Usopp Fanatic since 2003.