YUP! Whatchu know about splat?
810   35

• Swimuminati

am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?
    less teeth and more tits its never enough. you'll never be good enough.

• Swimuminati

I was going to scoff at this, but those images have a relaxing effect on my weary mind

• Swimuminati

YUP! I know what you mean.

It will be twice as relaxing once I'm high af and coloring them.
    Never was into The Wild Thornberrys or Rocket Power but the rest is gold.

am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?

• Banned

nothing but i could trip and look at that.

• Babbling

Angry Beavers!

• Swimuminati

Indoril_Nerevar said:

nothing but i could trip and look at that.

let me color the book first and i'll mail it to you

• Swimuminati

aaahh!!! real mosters, the angry beavers, catdog, hey arnold!, ren & stimpy, rocket power, rocko's modern life, rugrats, and the wild thornberrys.

• Pokemon Master

Snuffles was my slave name
    Nerd ♥

• Swimuminati

I never watched Rocket Power either, but The Wild Thornberrys was my jam...girl who explores nature while talking to animals...isn't that right up your alley?

• Banned

Would you really? Btw this is vipe but i think you know. Not sure.

• Swimuminati

• Swimuminati

i guess so but for whatever reason i just never got into it... maybe i was too old by then? idk

• Swimuminati

Indoril_Nerevar said:

Would you really? Btw this is vipe but i think you know. Not sure.

yeah, i caught that

i totes would... but you may have to wait a few months >.>

• Banned

Yesh i could totally dig something like that if i was tripping again.

• Swimuminati

i dig it sober! well, the coloring part. i should really get into drawing again but coloring is a good relaxing time killer and gives me an excuse to play with my copic markers.

i was coloring like a mad woman in missouri last week! this was one evening. keke
    http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a373/firefly24/Mobile Uploads/20160802_001138_RichtoneHDR_zpsg1cwwwur.jpg

• Swimuminati

I'm seeing bulls a lot these days...look at it....it's saying something....becoming something...

• Swimuminati

it's not a bull

• Swimuminati

Mixboy said:

I'm seeing bulls a lot these days...look at it....it's saying something....becoming something...

now i'm convinced you trippin

trippin bulls

• Banned

I could give you something awesome as f**k to draw. Not even joking lol. I need literal artwork that I can't do done right now.

• Swimuminati

i'm not that good tho.... >.>

• Banned

show me your best work and let me be the judge.