The Olympic swimming pools look like green jello
363   16

• Special Snowflake

And of course people are still swimming in them.

• Arm Meat Admiral

GREEN JELLO SUCKS

This sig is an awesome sig. :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love: - InsaneFox

• Banned

That looks shooped because I watched them and I've seen many pixels in my day to spot a shoop.

They don't look like that on TV and I don't trust TV but I don't trust you even more.

"What do you mean lower myself? That's the only thing I've ever been. Just a simple human that couldn't save a little girl" -Edward Elric

• Special Snowflake

I liked them until they changed their name to Green Jelly.

Then I was like, y'all are a bunch of posers.

• Helper

Algae just wanted a good seat to watch

What the hell is that behind you

• Arm Meat Admiral

they were sued and honestly didn't make all that much money to defend themselves, what were they going to do about it

This sig is an awesome sig. :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love: - InsaneFox

• SwimComrad

Well, they were deemed safe by experts so I'm hoping the diving pool was dyed with green food coloring...

The day I graced your village, it was the most important day of your life...but for me, it was Tuesday.

• Banned

scope85 said:

They don't look like that on TV and I don't trust TV but I don't trust you even more.

ok that's what i thought

• Special Snowflake

• Special Snowflake

Gammenon said:

Well, they were deemed safe by experts so I'm hoping the diving pool was dyed with green food coloring...

They said it's algae earlier.

I don't know anything about algae. But I don't think I'd want my face or my crotch diving into that much of it.

• Babbling

That ain't jello...

Radiotsar, One Warped Vision, Charity Navigator
    Перший в стіну, коли революція іде!

• SwimComrad

greedy_respawned said:

Gammenon said:

They said it's algae earlier.

I don't know anything about algae. But I don't think I'd want my face or my crotch diving into that much of it.

Well...Im gonna assume they know what is or isn't safe. But yeah I agree, id be hesitant swimming in there. I've never seen that happen in a pool before.

The day I graced your village, it was the most important day of your life...but for me, it was Tuesday.

• Special Snowflake

viperxmns said:

Algae just wanted a good seat to watch

That or it was that stuff they put in the pool that turns colors when people pee in it.

• Special Snowflake

scope85 said:

Google green Olympic pools then genius.

• Special Snowflake

tsar4 said:

That ain't jello...

Are you implying that those athletes are drinking on the job? >.>