Ok i know this is nasty
511   20

• Bettathanyom0mma Banned

But why lock them up?

• SwimStar

Because it's illegal. :|

42,917 posts and 4,251 kudos for life, playa.

• Bettathanyom0mma Banned

Skiles said:

Putting them in jail solves nothing.

Fuggstice said:

Skiles said:

Putting people in jail isn't about finding solutions, it's about punishing the wicked.

• SwimElder

lol

incest

"I'm moving and not moving at all. I'm like the moon underneath the waves that ever go on rolling and rocking."

Eww that's gross!

• Banned

POOP

• SwimElder

now that is f**ked up

"I'm moving and not moving at all. I'm like the moon underneath the waves that ever go on rolling and rocking."

• SwimNinja

alttext

Here in Cloud Cuckoo Land, there are no rules: There's no government, no baby sitters, no bedtimes, no frowny faces, no bushy mustaches, and no negativity of any kind. And there's also no consistency.

• Banned

POOP

Clearly they've been watching too much anime and thought it was wincest.

• Helper

It is weird because we're still talking about imprisoning people for a romantic relationship, but incest just sorta crosses that line.. I guess the justification might be there is potential damage to any offspring they might have.

What the hell is that behind you

• Banned

viperxmns said:

It is weird because we're still talking about imprisoning people for a romantic relationship, but incest just sorta crosses that line.. I guess the justification might be there is potential damage to any offspring they might have.

I think I'd be alright with it as long as both people were sterile.

POOP

• SwimNinja

I don't know, I kind of see it like teacher student even if both are adults. A parent kind of has a position of authority over the kid.

Plus it's gross.

Here in Cloud Cuckoo Land, there are no rules: There's no government, no baby sitters, no bedtimes, no frowny faces, no bushy mustaches, and no negativity of any kind. And there's also no consistency.

Fuggstice said:

Skiles said:

Unless they're in the same jail cell, it stops them from committing incest, at the very least.

• Banned

Sometimes the potty training never ends.

• Helper

If nothing else, it hits the Statuary Rape laws right in the bull's eye.

...they said i'd live forever, but they lied...it's been much longer...
    Cheerful Supplier of Chaos throughout the Known Universe and Beyond...we now have WTF...
    [this pathetic cry for attention has been brought to you by the letters F, U and the number 2]

• IB

I saw a special about this brother and sister who were having children together in Germany, but they only arrested the brother. They had like 3 children and the brother was like ....we'll survive this ... and at the end the sister was like .... eh I dunno ... they were threatening to take away their children

Fuggstice said:

But why lock them up?

because humans are petty creatures

if it was consensual, and they are fixed, i don't see the problem. it's their problem, not mine.

“It is a fool's prerogative to utter truths that no one else will speak.”

― Neil Gaiman

• Babbling

No retarded babies!