Getting back into the online poker game
276   18

$10 deposit.

Let's try to turn it into $$$ by Saturday.

All right! Up $10 already. Masterful play so far. Busted out of two tourneys on the first hands with bad beats, but won more than my $ back at real tables. I just need to get push it enough to have enough for a few buy-ins at some nice $$ tourneys.

This is going to determine whether I go on a date this Saturday or stay home.

• Banned

What site do you use?

If you gotta go go with a smile

NJ Party Poker

• Banned

AH, Yeah I can't get on anything really here.

I play a lot at foxwoods though.... 1 2, 2 5, and if I am feeling froggy..... 40 80

Take a chance, make it happen, pop the cork fingers snappin', spin the wheel, round and round we go!

• Banned

Bang her without a rubber... I know how to gamble.

I should just do this instead of working. I'm circumspect when I have to be, shrewd, and patient. I understand where I am in a hand, what cards are good to play at certain junctures, and what actions will get the desired outcome. If I get better at not putting all of my bankroll at risk (because I've lost a lot of $ on hands when I was the heavy favorite), I could mitigate the losses and perhaps make a good profit out of this.

• SwimElder Banned

small stakes limit texas hold em?

"I'm moving and not moving at all. I'm like the moon underneath the waves that ever go on rolling and rocking."

Haha very funny

Zenigundam said:

I should just do this instead of working. I'm circumspect when I have to be, shrewd, and patient. I understand where I am in a hand, what cards are good to play at certain junctures, and what actions will get the desired outcome. If I get better at not putting all of my bankroll at risk (because I've lost a lot of $ on hands when I was the heavy favorite), I could mitigate the losses and perhaps make a good profit out of this.

we are all caught in the wordbox
    Way to go, asshole, now we're careening off into space and will definitely die. -.- ~ perfy

Up $35.

Andddd he just lost his house.

discolemonade said:

Zenigundam said:

nah...i just sort of read this with the following as your montage music.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5GCNf7X_crs

Way to go, asshole, now we're careening off into space and will definitely die. -.- ~ perfy

• SwimParagon

discolemonade said:

Zenigundam said:

You laugh. I cringe.

"I feel like I should be banning way more of you." -- SwimMod_Luuv

Haha nice selection!

I was going with the music from Rain Man when they start running s--- on the blackjack table.