Perseid Meteor Shower
906   32

• Helper

Peaking tonight and tomorrow night, hope it's not too cloudy and I don't forget

What the hell is that behind you

I hope it wipes us out.

• Helper

Giant Meteor 2016

• Helper

I first read that as 'Perseus Meteor Shower' and thought you were trying to mock up a Mod pron.

...they said i'd live forever, but they lied...it's been much longer...
    Cheerful Supplier of Chaos throughout the Known Universe and Beyond...we now have WTF...
    [this pathetic cry for attention has been brought to you by the letters F, U and the number 2]

• Banned

I got the koolaid ready so that we can all achieve salvation.

If you gotta go go with a smile

• Helper

katt_goddess said:

I first read that as 'Perseus Meteor Shower' and thought you were trying to mock up a Mod pron.

banhammer joke

• Swimuminati

Sawdamizer said:

I got the koolaid ready so that we can all achieve salvation.

You first! :)

am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?
    less teeth and more tits its never enough. you'll never be good enough.

rained earlier. cloudy now. :(

we are all caught in the wordbox
    Way to go, asshole, now we're careening off into space and will definitely die. -.- ~ perfy

• Banned

Ladies always first... I promise.... I will drink mine.

• SwimElder Banned

katt_goddess said:

lol

"I'm moving and not moving at all. I'm like the moon underneath the waves that ever go on rolling and rocking."

• Swimuminati

I won't be able to see too much of it at my house tonight because light pollution. I'm basically hoping on the bit of rain for tomorrow to disappear so that I can watch while up north a ways at the deer ranch. Live music, venison, moonshine, , and meteor shower.

Purrrrrrrrrfect.
    Meow!

am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?

• Swimuminati

No, no, I insist. I mean, I pay for my own meals and buy my own drinks. It only makes sense to continue on and let the male go first.

• Swimuminati

discolemonade said:

rained earlier. cloudy now. :(

Fingers crossed for tomorrow!

• Helper

I figured Pers finally had enough and started chucking rocks at users....

Now I'm disappoint.

The probability that we may fail in the struggle aught not to deter us from the support of a cause we believe to be just. -Abraham Lincoln

• ShoeHands

Supposedly its going to be really good

I doubt Ill get to see any though. Its cloudy here, and way to many lights in the city.

I could never lie to you, You're like the greatest pot smoking republican hippie I know.-1POOH4U

• Swimuminati

:(

Maybe take a drive away from the city tomorrow if its nice weather?

• Banned

I like when the girl goes at the same time as me though.....

• Check It Out!

Firefly24 said:

I won't be able to see too much of it at my house tonight because light pollution. I'm basically hoping on the bit of rain for tomorrow to disappear so that I can watch while up north a ways at the deer ranch. Live music, venison, moonshine, , and meteor shower.

Purrrrrrrrrfect.
    Meow!

h8 u rn

• Swimuminati

Don't lie bb. U me.

• Swimuminati

Love shot? Like when you loop your arms through one another to take the drink?

I'm down.

• Check It Out!

Firefly24 said:

Don't lie bb. U me.

no im full of envy and rage at you right now
    so shut up and let me drown my sorrows like a rational adult
    where are my shot glasses