4

I am....*psychotic laughter*
214   11

  • SwimDandy
    0

    I am....KIRA! starts writing down names....IN BLOOD

    Sorry. That's above your pay grade.


  • 1

    3edg3


  • SwimElder
    0

    Keikaku?


  • SwimPeanut
    1

    Woah there, buddy. Put the potato chip down.

    真実はいつもひとつ!


  • AdultSwim.Com
    0

    KnightStar1 said:

    I am....KIRA! starts writing down names....IN BLOOD

    how does that series end??????

    is KIRA just a cyber code?

    :robotfrustrated:


  • 1

    mumbojummie13 said:

    KnightStar1 said:

    I am....KIRA! starts writing down names....IN BLOOD

    how does that series end??????

    is KIRA just a cyber code?

    ^ this is the dumbest thing we will hear all night, folks.

    If you gotta go go with a smile


  • AdultSwim.Com
    0

    Sawdamizer said:

    mumbojummie13 said:

    KnightStar1 said:

    I am....KIRA! starts writing down names....IN BLOOD

    how does that series end??????

    is KIRA just a cyber code?

    ^ this is the dumbest thing we will hear all night, folks.

    well come on i never got to see the end guys what the f**k was that ghost all about

    :robotfrustrated:


  • 0

    mumbojummie13 said:

    Sawdamizer said:

    mumbojummie13 said:

    KnightStar1 said:

    I am....KIRA! starts writing down names....IN BLOOD

    how does that series end??????

    is KIRA just a cyber code?

    ^ this is the dumbest thing we will hear all night, folks.

    well come on i never got to see the end guys what the f**k was that ghost all about

    The shinigami? Well, spoilers......

    If you gotta go go with a smile


  • 0

    Don't tell him, you have to watch the entire thing. Do it for Misa.


  • 0

    wishful thinking

    i was hoping for some audio...

    “It is a fool's prerogative to utter truths that no one else will speak.”

    ― Neil Gaiman


  • Helper
    0


Log in to reply