2016-2017 nfl discussion thread
22585   665

• Helper

So, this is where we can talk smack about teams, talk about good refs, terrible calls, how much of a chump Goddell is, Brady's balls and anything else NFL related.

Remember, don't flame each other. That's bad m'kay.

There will be a contest again this year. The picks will be in a separate thread, since that seemed to work well last time. I strongly suggest you click the watch option for the pick thread, since floating threads here is pointless and I can't send multi-party PMs. Full contest rules will be in the pick thread.

Yes, I remember 1Pooh4U won last year, and she will be getting her trophy prize as soon as we can get the NS Awards plug-in to work fully. F**king Cleveland lake fire ass boards....

The probability that we may fail in the struggle aught not to deter us from the support of a cause we believe to be just. -Abraham Lincoln

• ShoeHands

GO BRONCOS!

I could never lie to you, You're like the greatest pot smoking republican hippie I know.-1POOH4U

• Helper

I'm still going to root for the Patriots, even though Brady didn't take his balls to the Supreme Court and will ride pine for four games....

The probability that we may fail in the struggle aught not to deter us from the support of a cause we believe to be just. -Abraham Lincoln

• ShoeHands

The Pats can suck a big fat one

I could never lie to you, You're like the greatest pot smoking republican hippie I know.-1POOH4U

If I had to bet on a team, it'd probably be the Packers.

• SwimParagon

F**k the Patriots. 20+ years and I still haven't forgiven them for keeping the Jaguars from the Super Bowl.

"I feel like I should be banning way more of you." -- SwimMod_Luuv

• Nyaa or Nothing

pre-season doesn't count, right? cuz it seems too damn early for pre-season right now.

• ShoeHands

It only counts in the fact that those of us with season tickets have to pay full f**king price for pre-season games that no one wants to go to

CHargers got to make it this year, can't let the raiders win in the first year back.

Why, thank you for noticing!

I'm a Niner's fan. Pity me.

• Helper

hush you. :P

• Helper

PAckers suck.

I lived in Chicago too long for them to be anything but teh s_uck.

• Helper

If it's any consolation, they would have lost anyways....

• SwimIcon

yay dolphins? :(

• Helper

• SwimHero

broncos suck!

Janeway Rules!

• Babbling Banned

HOUSTON TEXANS! clap clap clap-clap-clap

What's a giant eye going to do, pick you up and wink you to death?

• SwimLegend

J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS!

Did you make the pick thread yet?

Oh bother...

• SwimLegend

Meh

I guess... go Rams?

09/13/03

• Helper

I'm gonna make the pick thread the last week of pre-season.
    Hopefully by then I'll have figured out a way for everyone involved to be able to see it, float it, follow it etc..
    Stupid Cleveland lakefire board...

• SwimLegend

I'm just going to try and find and remember the name of the thread you make. Gonna suck that I have no idea how to post in colors and entering the code 16 times would take too long anyway. I'm just gonna be all caps my picks this year.

Nothing is easy on this board

Oh bother...