4

Rocko's Modern Life is Coming Back
412   19

  • Helper
    2

    Did not see posted

    A special is happening

    IT'S HAPPENING

    What the hell is that behind you


  • Banned
    1

    Maybe I can do the theme song!

    初音ミク


  • Special Snowflake
    1

    Don't get your hopes too high:

    Memento Mori


  • Helper
    0

    Unlike the new PPG, the creator of Rocko, Joe Murray is on board. I take that as a good sign

    What the hell is that behind you


  • Swimuminati
    0

    yeah, i'm psyched, but i'm fairly certain they'll wreck it....i'm just gonna re-watch old episodes

    dude I swear this time is different. I swear before god, buddah, my dead grandma, and asmb. i will never drink again.

    -Phillies 8/15/2016


  • Swimuminati
    0

    viperxmns said:

    Unlike the new PPG, the creator of Rocko, Joe Murray is on board. I take that as a good sign

    ok, this is a pretty good sign....still skeptical though

    dude I swear this time is different. I swear before god, buddah, my dead grandma, and asmb. i will never drink again.

    -Phillies 8/15/2016


  • Helper
    0

    Yeah, I'm always a bit skeptical when old things come back, you hope it'll be good

    What the hell is that behind you


  • Banned
    0

    It will be good. Especially if they accept my cameo proposal.

    Nico Nico Douga Baby


  • Banned
    2

    Turn the page
    Wash your hands
    Turn the page
    Wash your hands

    CV01


  • Helper
    1

    And then you turn the page
    And then you wash your hands

    What the hell is that behind you


  • Banned
    2

    turn the page
    wash your hands
    and then you turn the page
    and then you wash your hands

    I'm nautious

    CV01


  • Other Anime
    2

    That was a hoot

    Muscle, muscle! Hustle, hustle!


  • Helper
    2

    I'm nauseous.
    I'm nauseous.
    I'm nauseous.
    I'm nauseous.


  • Banned
    0

    On the one hand it's cool new stuff is being made, but on the other hand I'm really tired of living in a world of media devoted entirely to making 32 year olds feel like 12 year olds again. The nostalgia marinating has become pathological at this point.


  • SwimVIP
    0

    I'm Facebook friends with Joe Murray.

    Maybe I can also talk him into letting me do some voices.


  • SwimVIP
    0

    Update: I just received news that the original cast of the show is returning, though getting Linda (Dr. Hutchison) back would be more challenging.


  • Helper
    0

    Reboot day is a very dangerous day.


  • Helper
    0

    Jules-A-Rama said:

    Update: I just received news that the original cast of the show is returning, though getting Linda (Dr. Hutchison) back would be more challenging.

    Any particular reason why she'd be so (is she still with us?)

    What the hell is that behind you


  • SwimVIP
    0

    viperxmns said:

    Jules-A-Rama said:

    Update: I just received news that the original cast of the show is returning, though getting Linda (Dr. Hutchison) back would be more challenging.

    Any particular reason why she'd be so (is she still with us?)

    No news as to the reason why she might not come back has been revealed yet.


Log in to reply