Archer
431   22

• Special Snowflake

Let's discuss that. Who is your favorite character in the show?

I love Cheryl.

You don't know me, you know him who is just really good at pretending to be me. Also that's me too. But you didn't hear that from us.

• Banned

Archer's mom is pretty cool. I've only seen the first season.

• Babbling

Archer. Then Pam.

• Swimuminati

I'm in the middle of the latest season actually and though not their best, still fun and worth watching...

I like Pam...she's hilarious

dude I swear this time is different. I swear before god, buddah, my dead grandma, and asmb. i will never drink again.

-Phillies 8/15/2016

• SwimStar

Aisha Tyler.

42,917 posts and 4,251 kudos for life, playa.

• SwimNerd

lil_stewie said:

Let's discuss that. Who is your favorite character in the show?

I love Cheryl.

Archer.....

• Manowarrior

Skiles said:

Aisha Tyler.

That's not a character, that's a voice actor.

Anyway, I don't know who my favorite character is. Maybe a tie between Archer and Lana. And Pam.

Congratulations 2010, 2012, and 2014 San Francisco Giants! Beat LA!

Ain't got no time for bird sex, I wanna fly...

• SwimStar

Doom_Metal_Alchemist said:

Skiles said:

Aisha Tyler.

That's not a character, that's a voice actor.

Anyway, I don't know who my favorite character is. Maybe a tie between Archer and Lana. And Pam.

My answer is Aisha Tyler.

42,917 posts and 4,251 kudos for life, playa.

I like this, but I seem to have difficulty finding when this is on.

Why are reruns of this on Comedy Central instead of [AS]? Do I need to take the ATHF episode "Bible Fruit" and replace "Futurama" with "Archer" each time the former is said?

I haven't seen too many episodes, but I did see the one where Archer has amnesia and thinks he's Bob Belcher. I also remember that Family Guy scene where Carl was portraying both Archer and Bob. 3 characters, one voice.

Krieger and Pam.

• Special Snowflake

Honestly I love all of the characters, I think the writers have done a great job with everything and though it was rocky in the beginning and again in this last season, I still think they did really well at maintaining the characters .... characteristics.... :| :| :| :| :|

You don't know me, you know him who is just really good at pretending to be me. Also that's me too. But you didn't hear that from us.

• Special Snowflake

Swim_Obsession said:

I like this, but I seem to have difficulty finding when this is on.

Why are reruns of this on Comedy Central instead of [AS]? Do I need to take the ATHF episode "Bible Fruit" and replace "Futurama" with "Archer" each time the former is said?

I haven't seen too many episodes, but I did see the one where Archer has amnesia and thinks he's Bob Belcher. I also remember that Family Guy scene where Carl was portraying both Archer and Bob. 3 characters, one voice.

After the Bob's Burgers slight crossover, I've not watched it the same way, it got better for me.

I thought the last season was probably the best they've done in a while. It felt like they were losing the charm for a couple seasons until they started doing the silly season-long plots.

• Swimuminati

How can you even choose?

am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?
    less teeth and more tits its never enough. you'll never be good enough.

• Manowarrior

Firefly24 said:

How can you even choose?

This.

Congratulations 2010, 2012, and 2014 San Francisco Giants! Beat LA!

Ain't got no time for bird sex, I wanna fly...

• Special Snowflake

Can you not?

• Babbling

Cannot, you?

• Special Snowflake

Can we both?

• Babbling

Yes. Let's make choices, together.

• Special Snowflake

Let's choose to do this

• Babbling

Already done.