We are doomed!
283   13

• SwimNinja

The bees have discovered how to disable our technology! We will all be bee slaves soon enough!
    http://www.popsci.com/best-air-superiority-fighter-in-history-grounded-by-bees

Here in Cloud Cuckoo Land, there are no rules: There's no government, no baby sitters, no bedtimes, no frowny faces, no bushy mustaches, and no negativity of any kind. And there's also no consistency.

This is in retaliation for America bringing forth Colony Collapse Disorder!

You called down the thunder. Well, now you've got it!

• SwimNinja

We should of know they would have their revenge.

Here in Cloud Cuckoo Land, there are no rules: There's no government, no baby sitters, no bedtimes, no frowny faces, no bushy mustaches, and no negativity of any kind. And there's also no consistency.

• Babbling Banned

Are you sure this lady isn't behind all of this?

What's a giant eye going to do, pick you up and wink you to death?

• SwimStar

This is why I've been saying for years now that we need to exterminate bees, hornets, wasps, and every insect that stings.

Well, actually, I've been saying it because I have a crippling phobia of them, but MY POINT STANDS.

42,917 posts and 4,251 kudos for life, playa.

• SwimNinja

Maybe, seems plausible.

• AdultSwim.Com

go tell dudeco

:robotfrustrated:Necrotic techno-magic bullshit.:robotfrustrated:COWBOY_STILGAR sed so

Are you sure this really happened? I didn't see it in The New York Times.

• SwimNinja

Does dudeco hate bees?

• Babbling Banned

Zenigundam said:

Are you sure this really happened? I didn't see it in The New York Times.

Sadly, I don't think the New York Times is as reputable as it used to be. (Just an opinion, though. Take it for what it's worth.)

What's a giant eye going to do, pick you up and wink you to death?

• AdultSwim.Com

everything hates bees woman, now back in the kitchen

:robotfrustrated:Necrotic techno-magic bullshit.:robotfrustrated:COWBOY_STILGAR sed so

• SwimNinja

I'm a dude, dude. I just like unikitties.