MEN SHOULD BE SEEN NOT HEARD
183   7

TIME FOR WOMEN TO RULE THE PLANET
    STUDYING HISTORY THROUGH THE MILLENNIAS HAS BROUGHT US WHERE WE ARE NOW

TIME TO CHANGE THINGS UP AND SEE WHAT SHE CAN DO WITH WHAT WE HAVE LEFT
    THIS ISN'T THE END ALL BE ALL BUT WE NEED TO CONFIGURE A SOLUTION TOWARDS HUMANITIES VIOLENT TENDENCIES

PERHAPS THIS IS THE ANSWER
    PERHAPS NOT

“It is a fool's prerogative to utter truths that no one else will speak.”

― Neil Gaiman

• AdultSwim.Com

philosophizing the globe are we?

modern society abandoned millennia old traditions

and most of the powerful changes to culture that were the goal, ending up a convenience store

of anything manufactured in essence

along with social disintegration and isolation and alienation

have left behind giant mysteries

and has competing rights to whats really free

only a level head and true acceptance of diversity can leave the innocent on the winning end

none of this unethical war is our fault

but i understand why you feel bad, but i still want you to be happy

punk rock is gonna save the world tonight

:robotfrustrated:Necrotic techno-magic bullshit.:robotfrustrated:COWBOY_STILGAR sed so

• Banned

DICK OUT FOR HARAMBE

mumbojummie13 said:

philosophizing the globe are we?

always. im obsessed with geopolitical issues, and moves made by various governments against others
    the vast majority have failed their common people. they leech off the powerless with slavery, or whatever they label it as (prison labor) and use it to protect their own interests. global interests.

modern society abandoned millennia old traditions

hardly

and most of the powerful changes to culture that were the goal, ending up a convenience store

of anything manufactured in essence

along with social disintegration and isolation and alienation

have left behind giant mysteries

and has competing rights to whats really free

only a level head and true acceptance of diversity can leave the innocent on the winning end

none of this unethical war is our fault

but i understand why you feel bad, but i still want you to be happy

punk rock is gonna save the world tonight

i don't feel anything. i just want to see something new within my lifespan that isn't 1984 circa 2025 globally

― Neil Gaiman

who tf is that

you first

― Neil Gaiman

• AdultSwim.Com

isnt that the obligatory nature of service to society

the real problem is not how much work there is to do but the lack of useful

access points to address more specific needs and relief

to problem issues

and yet divinity and the inevitable/fate play a role

so to me, and ill be brave, but your convictions may be too strong

unless you could be more specific

because technically in order to make a change there has to be a specific outcome in mind?

:robotfrustrated:Necrotic techno-magic bullshit.:robotfrustrated:COWBOY_STILGAR sed so

mumbojummie13 said:

isnt that the obligatory nature of service to society

the real problem is not how much work there is to do but the lack of useful

access points to address more specific needs and relief

to problem issues

and yet divinity and the inevitable/fate play a role

so to me, and ill be brave, but your convictions may be too strong

unless you could be more specific

because technically in order to make a change there has to be a specific outcome in mind?

the problem is population numbers, and conflict. globalization is inciting wars to merge societies until it is easier to control the masses under one government/entity. the TPP is just another step in that general direction. these things take time, though, and we are running out of it. time = resources spent

china tried to address their population problems. most people disagree with it, but at least they tried. wrong law to pass, but there SHOULD be some sort of "humane" way to go about it. i haven't figured it out yet, but there must be a solution humans can swallow.

divinity/determinism angers me. it is a cop-out, and i would rather be a fool and believe that anything is possible than be complacent and accept our inevitable extinction. whether that is an ice age, or the elite giving up on letting us breed wildly and taking care of the problem themselves. war isn't doing the job, anymore, but it keeps them busy

specific outcome? like you said, access points, and loads of it. too much untapped potential due to order through chaos and slave work just to keep the machine running. we all should be studying how to make energy free, and food consumption/production efficient. our agriculture has failed massively. the american mantra seems to be stealing resources off of powerless continents and enjoying goods through global slavery and savagery

i want a world of scientists, basically. we need a platform that works
    and hiding new technological advances isn't helping. stifling inventors from inventing isn't helping
    the patent office is a farce, and should be destroyed, or at least stop the government from issuing them for themselves
    open source research

― Neil Gaiman