Favorite Breakfast
1297   43

• Special Snowflake

Alright fatties, what's your breakfast desire?

I have a thing for Biscuits, Gravy, Sausage, Bacon, (Jalepeno, onion, green/red pepper, wild tomato) steak omelette made with Espresso Bellavitano cheese, 2 slices of12 grain toasted wheat bread and a greek fetta salad, with orange juice and black french press coffee with a freshly iced bong.

You don't know me, you know him who is just really good at pretending to be me. Also that's me too. But you didn't hear that from us.

• Manowarrior

Strawberry Belgian waffles.

Congratulations 2010, 2012, and 2014 San Francisco Giants! Beat LA!

Ain't got no time for bird sex, I wanna fly...

• Special Snowflake

Duuuuuude waaafflesss.

You don't know me, you know him who is just really good at pretending to be me. Also that's me too. But you didn't hear that from us.

• Babbling

That sounds so f**king good.

• AdultSwim.Com

country fried steak bro over 9000%

:robotfrustrated:Necrotic techno-magic bullshit.:robotfrustrated:COWBOY_STILGAR sed so

• Special Snowflake

That is some very pure steak.

I don't usually eat breakfast, honestly. But i guess if i had to choose, it would be some sort of egg dish. Scrambled, omelets, over easy...doesn't have to be anything fancy. I'm pretty low maintenance

• Swimuminati

I make magic happen with eggs, avocados, and sweet potatoes

• Swimuminati

too tired from hard partying all night...gotta drink breakfast to hold off the hangover...hardcore, renjifan

• Special Snowflake

I love avocados <3

• Swimuminati

everyone does....except that dumb broad @PerfectFlowingHair

• Manowarrior

Mixboy said:

That literally made me spit everywhere.

Congratulations 2010, 2012, and 2014 San Francisco Giants! Beat LA!

Ain't got no time for bird sex, I wanna fly...

• Swimuminati

Doom_Metal_Alchemist said:

Mixboy said:

That literally made me spit everywhere.

yeah, well...I forgot about her knife fixation and am now regretting my poor choice of words <.< '>.>

24 killer bee sting wings from the Chegg.

You called down the thunder. Well, now you've got it!

• Helper

I often make french toast w fresh berries on the side, and real maple syrup

What the hell is that behind you

Ha! I wish that were the case. It's much less lame than the truth...

But i actually get sick if i eat anything too early in the morning. The earliest i can eat and feel ok would be around 10:30-11:00. But by then, i suppose it'd be more of a brunch or something... >_>

I've actually never had an avocado... >_>

• Special Snowflake

I love that on rainy mornings the most.

• Swimuminati

That.....is one of the saddest things i've ever heard...to think i've taken my ability to inhale food at any point during the day or night for granted....

Not to worry, I will have Chef Jacquise prepare a dish accentuating avocados for our meal....on our date....in Paris...France..........on the Eiffel tower alt text

• Swimuminati

viperxmns said:

I often make french toast w fresh berries on the side, and real maple syrup

ANNOUNCEMENT

ASMB breakfast at Viperxmns' house this saturday...it'll be at 10:30 for reasons

I didn't know we were going on a date in Paris...France.......on the Eiffel Tower :P

I hope you're paying for everything. I work two part time jobs and am somehow still poor... T_T