you can't handle the truth !!!
258   8

• SwimFan Banned

... so anyway ...

... when had you turned into the very " person " you despise -

the only thing better than better is better unless its its the flipside of all that is better ...

subject too change ...

• SwimDandy Banned

Yesterday

Oops

• SwimFan Banned

beetles yesterday . cause i just dont get their music , nothing short of most " music " , while at least most know they are pretty commercial which isnt neccrsarily a horrible thing ; phenomenon . but at least it makes some happy or whatever . definately stressing what the hell ever !!!

the only thing better than better is better unless its its the flipside of all that is better ...

subject too change ...

• SwimSuperFan Banned

I can't handle The Truth.

I have reached acceptance.

Blatch's Toonami Ratings Timeline

Escalator

• Wednesdays: Squid Girl (in my dedicated thread)
    • Sundays: TBA
    • Random days: Re:ZERO (anime watching thread, w/ commentary on Imgur)

• SwimComrad

When? I can't say. But who? Well...Gozer the Traveller. He will come in one of the pre-chosen forms. During the rectification of the Vuldronaii, the Traveller came as a large and moving TORG! Then, during the third reconciliation of the last of the Meketrex Supplicants they chose a new form for him... that of a GIANT SLOAR!  Many Shubs and Zulls knew what it was to be roasted in the depths of the Sloar that day, I can tell you!

The day I graced your village, it was the most important day of your life...but for me, it was Tuesday.

• SwimFan Banned

seriouslly , what has the earth ever done too you .
    please provide proper map sequencing when available .
    the atonement is saucey disciplines , key phrase saucey . this portal begins at disciplines . catch you on the flipside amongst reversing degrees .

subject too change ...

• SwimHero

2 years from now.

Janeway Rules!

• SwimComrad

Well, it's like what I talked about to a guy of Egyptian decent named Ptah Katu concerning discipleship awhile back.

I asked him, "When you rubbed the plants, the white spots, did you mix them with something?" He didnt speak English very well but he understood me perfectly.

He responded by reaching up in the air for something, as if it was in a tall tree. I responded, "Tall trees? Something that came from tall trees? Palm trees? Coconuts? Mana fruit?"

He nodded his head and then rubbed the top of his head. I then asked,"Did you use it like that on your head? Do you use it to heal sick people?"

As an unexpected response (to me, anyways), he shook his head no. I asked him, "On priests?" - I knew beforehand he was into some ancient Zoroastrian sect. He was trying to convince me of the way of galactic enlightenment.

Well, anyways...He gives me a really unexpected response. He blurts out in perfect English, "Yeah, so whaddaya think it was for?" It was then I realized the truth.

The day I graced your village, it was the most important day of your life...but for me, it was Tuesday.