Former WB worker speaks out
820   16

Long story shorts, thousands jobs lost, movies being thrown out in hopes they succeed, and Wonder Woman might be a flop due to mess behind the scenes.

Maybe WB should release cartoons because their cartoons where Golden back in the 90's.

http://www.vulture.com/2016/08/this-open-letter-annihilates-warner-bros-execs.html

I'm wondering if Suicide Squad will see the same drop BvS did.

It's making a lot of money like BvS did the first few weeks. I'm sure it will dip because the story and movie itself isn't something you'll want to watch a second time.

• Banned

that chick doesn't know half of the shit she's talking about.

http://metro.co.uk/2015/11/20/peter-jackson-admits-he-didnt-know-what-the-hell-he-was-doing-with-the-hobbit-trilogy-5515241/

the only thing I can agree on is that most of these movies sucked.

POOP

• Babbling

Hobbits singing as they do the dishes. Barrel...Rider!? BARREL ROLL!!!

• Other Anime Banned

ELDEMONIO said:

It's making a lot of money like BvS did the first few weeks. I'm sure it will dip because the story and movie itself isn't something you'll want to watch a second time.

saw it 3 times and so did everyone else
    harley quinn dress up scene = guys will go back

• SwimHero

there cartoons were awesome.

Janeway Rules!

• Other Anime

alt text

Muscle, muscle! Hustle, hustle!

• Banned

ThorsPenor said:

so goddam horrible Gandalf weeped.

alt text

POOP

• Helper

ThorsPenor said:

...you do realize that the songs and barrel-riding were straight out of the source work, right? Well not so much the overblown CGI-filled fight scene that accompanied said barrel-riding.

• Toonami

At least they're doing a decent job with their animated movies. Some are just sort of okay and others are fantastic, but they've yet to pump out something I'd label downright terrible. Wish I could say the same for their live-action movies.

• Babbling

Top_Gun said:

ThorsPenor said:

...you do realize that the songs and barrel-riding were straight out of the source work, right? Well not so much the overblown CGI-filled fight scene that accompanied said barrel-riding.

Dude, I read The Hobbit like 30 years ago. I don't remember the singing or barrel riding. As for the movies I actually enjoyed the the Desolation of Smaug and Battle of Five Armies.(except for the cgi dwarf riding the pig)

• Banned

The DC movies are destroying WB. They should stop making them entirely.

ThorsPenor said:

Top_Gun said:

ThorsPenor said:

Dude, I read The Hobbit like 30 years ago. I don't remember the singing or barrel riding. As for the movies I actually enjoyed the the Desolation of Smaug and Battle of Five Armies.(except for the cgi dwarf riding the pig)

Tons of singing in the Hobbit and LOTR books.

The Hobbit is a really short book. The entire conversation with Smaug was roughly one page and he never even saw a dwarf.

Stretching it out for 3 movies.... quality was going to suffer. No way around it.

• Babbling

Don't get me wrong. I love the LOTR and Hobbit movies. Whenever they are on tv I watch it. Not just as background noise, I enjoy the movie for its adventures.

It'll probably take a dip just not as much as you're expecting, People seem to really enjoy it . I did. The only real problem i would have with it would be the plot . It's pretty generic. But then again , it's hard to think of any other situation it takes more than one person to stop. Sure there's a lot of controversy surrounding the cut that was released , but i still think this lady , who ever she is is way off. It sounds like she's speaking more from a grudge more that concern about the company.

Monsters come in many shapes and sizes . I'm all of them