US Women's soccer team looses to Sweden
1107   34

Dam it girls!
    Your playing was so horrible, I thought that was the U.S Men's soccer team out there!

Have you seen Swedish women lately?

• SwimFan Banned

love the reasoning aspect of the U.S of A though the more than a majority of the people are as annoying as hell . and the service industry is abysmal .

freedoms dont mean hand out invitations to a f@cking personel hell due to a culture of sorts of confusion in hell by and by .

the only thing better than better is better unless its its the flipside of all that is better ...

subject too change ...

• Banned

F**k those c**ts.

Repeatedly.

WE ROLEPLAYED THINGS

• SwimFan Banned

quite blonde .

the only thing better than better is better unless its its the flipside of all that is better ...

subject too change ...

• SwimLegend

shadowstalker211 said:

love the reasoning aspect of the U.S of A though the more than a majority of the people are as annoying as hell . and the service industry is abysmal .

freedoms dont mean hand out invitations to a f@cking personel hell due to a culture of sorts of confusion in hell by and by .

What is this....I don't even

Oh bother...

• SwimFan Banned

not as for your post but i really dont care .

subject too change ...

• SwimLegend

shadowstalker211 said:

not as for your post but i really dont care .

Try speaking English that makes sense.

Oh bother...

• SwimFan Banned

i would explain but i dont .

subject too change ...

• SwimFan Banned

it has too do with dipshits like you . simple enough asshat .

subject too change ...

• SwimLegend

Please don't cuz you just type whatever silly shit that pops into your head

US lost to Sweden let me post something I think is deep cuz I r so smert

Oh bother...

• SwimFan Banned

for the mere fact you can only view differances your way means you are either a jew wannabe , a lacklustered chr%stian or servant of bezelbub . of any of these i'm most certain you have secured your place in hell in your own special way .

subject too change ...

• SwimFan Banned

1pooh4u said:

Please don't cuz you just type whatever silly shit that pops into your head

US lost to Sweden let me post something I think is deep cuz I r so smert

explaining the initial reason for the post you two bit dillwad .

subject too change ...

• SwimFan Banned

by tne way it is a lot easier for you to ignore kid .

subject too change ...

• Babbling Banned

Yeah, that was awful. I blame Hope Solo. Because I can.

Oh, well. The luck was bound to run out sooner or later, eh? (We got lucky against Canada in the semifinal round in London.)

What's a giant eye going to do, pick you up and wink you to death?

No. But this is AMERICA! We have all races! Germans, Italians, Swedens, etc, you name it!

• SwimHero

damn we cant brag about soccer this time around.

Janeway Rules!

• SwimNinja

zombieberkman said:

Oh, well. The luck was bound to run out sooner or later, eh? (We got lucky against Canada in the semifinal round in London.)

Based on the quote after the game that has her trending on twitter right now, she certainly has a problem shutting the f**k up. I only caught the tail end of the game because I was trying to find which channel beach volleyball was on, but it was meh.

"The enemy of my enemy is just another man standing in my way." -Nikita

• Babbling Banned

Sorce said:

zombieberkman said:

Based on the quote after the game that has her trending on twitter right now, she certainly has a problem shutting the f**k up. I only caught the tail end of the game because I was trying to find which channel beach volleyball was on, but it was meh.

For as long as I can remember, Solo has always had that problem. That, and alleged domestic violence issues as well as alleged PED use which may have led to said alleged domestic violence issues. And to think that I had a crush on her once upon a time.

I'm currently at work so I can't really watch the Beach Volleyball. Who's playing at the moment?

What's a giant eye going to do, pick you up and wink you to death?

I lost track of how many free kicks they had in scoring range...and if I remember right, in the first half they held possession for 63% of the time and had nine shots but only one of them were on goal...
    I don't know what the hell those penalty kicks morgan and press took were...

Sorce said:

zombieberkman said:

Based on the quote after the game that has her trending on twitter right now, she certainly has a problem shutting the f**k up.

lol

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cprw3PcXEAEz_P3.jpg