Anyone here get No Man's Sky?
535   12

• SwimSuperFan

Yet, another NMS thread!

But anyway, anyone here get the game? Thoughts? Regrets?

I never cared much for the hype, although it did peak my interest in it, although I knew absolutely nothing about the game. I never got it but judging by everything I've seen, all it is is an exploration and resource gathering game, in which case I'd imagine I'd get bored of it insanely fast.

inb4 someone criticizes me, I wasn't expecting an action packed game at all. The best way I could describe my expectations for NMS was a much much better version of the space era from Spore.

I'll probably wait and torrent it on pc. I used to criticize people that pirate games and use the excuse "I just pirate them to test them out, then I buy them" but everything I've seen with this game makes me fully understand that viewpoint now. No way will I ever consider spending $60 on an empty ass game with no objective

Bush did 9/11

• Banned

Yea don't buy it.
    Not worth.
    It's more of a proof of concept than anything

• Banned

It's getting shredded on PC

If you gotta go go with a smile

• Babbling

Shredded brah! Totally gnarly dude bro!

Is shredded a good or bad thing?

indeed. pirate the game instead

“It is a fool's prerogative to utter truths that no one else will speak.”

― Neil Gaiman

• IB

I'm liking it. I find it relaxing in a way.

• IB

Also, there are objectives. Your main goal seems to be getting to the center of the universe which will take a long time, or you can follow Atlas and find out exactly who or what they are.

There are plenty of people in this world who would be content with NMS, and there are plenty of people who won't find it entertaining. I love the game, but i also rarely ever game anymore so i enjoy leisurely styled games.

• SwimDandy Banned

Ill pick it up later. Spending my money on brewing beer this weekend lol

Oops

wait or a sale...a good sized sale....it's essentially minecraft but with a space exploration element and better graphics

The Big T

• Banned

ThorsPenor said:

Shredded brah! Totally gnarly dude bro!

Is shredded a good or bad thing?

You know what shredded means, dink.

If you gotta go go with a smile

• Babbling

Shredded cheese is what the kids say. It's the hip new slang jargon in the streets.