Looks like tomorrow's not happening
1445   51

Well good anyway I guess. I ended up turning that $50 I put into my poker account this morning into $151 and then things stagnated and I realized that my the way my table was playing, I wasn't going to turn it into $700 there, so I moved to a higher stakes table where I was dealt pocket kings on the first hand and shoved it all in pre-flop against AK and you can already guess what happened. Just my luck haha. Should have been up $300 instead of losing it.

I won't bore you anymore though. In short, tomorrow's off. She didn't respond. She texted me her Facebook URL a few days ago even though I disabled mine... was it a month ago? Two? So, I made a friendless account quickly and looked her page up out of curiosity and she recently added this other guy who looks like a punk actually. Guess she's choosing him this weekend? Hah. Whatever. You're saying not to send her a vituperative text...

• SwimParagon

Whelp. Guess you can let it go then.

"I feel like I should be banning way more of you." -- SwimMod_Luuv

Typical. Just typical. And now she made me lose $50 too lol.

But for you, Perfy. Now I don't have to "learn from experience" since there won't be an experience to learn from.

• Banned

Now go buy yourself a nice vineyard vines belt with all the town names on it of which I live in....

If you gotta go go with a smile

Lol... Damn... Wish my plan had worked though. I was gonna make a pit stop at the Borgata and pick up my online winnings and then drive right to PA. The whole time I was thinking about how crappy it'd feel to blow money I earned by working diligently for several hours at a poker table on an eighteen year old's Vineyard Vines wardrobe.

• Banned

She did look wicked young.

You would have had to card that shit.....

Haha yeah. Looking like an iCarly character or some s---. Ugh I'm getting that old impulse to send one of those, "Why even give me your number if you're gonna pull this s---?" texts. I can control myself though.

• Banned

You f**king kids... I have to teach you everything.....

Didn't get to E here it looks like. Maybe I can skip to N and send this text: "Oh so I guess you're going out with someone better this weekend then, huh? We'll see how much better he is in a few weeks. You just never learn, honey, do you?"

• Banned

That..... That's not nurturing dependence.... lol

• SwimHero

keep your head up big guy,
    dont let this drag you down.

Janeway Rules!

• SwimParagon

I swear... you are just the weirdest dense person I've ever met.

"I feel like I should be banning way more of you." -- SwimMod_Luuv

"I wonder what the kids at your school would think if they saw your Sugar Daddy OKC profile. That'd be a riot wouldn't it? Guess what, I'm not one of your HS boys who's gonna back down like a meek wittle mouse. You're poking a lion and a beast of a man with these ----- ---- antics. You f---ed with the wrong guy this time!"

How crazy do I sound?

• Banned

LOL
    LOL

DENNIS

• Banned

Zenigundam said:

"I wonder what the kids at your school would think if they saw your Sugar Daddy OKC profile. That'd be a riot wouldn't it? Guess what, I'm not one of your HS boys who's gonna back down like a meek wittle mouse. You're poking a lion and a beast of a man with these ----- ---- antics. You f---ed with the wrong guy this time!"

How crazy do I sound?

That.... will not work out well for you.

True lol.

distorted_reasoning said:

keep your head up big guy,
    dont let this drag you down.

Yeah... Same old same old. What's the deal with them?

• SwimHero

not sure but it's possible they could be misjudging you wrongly because they are simply bad judge of characters themselves.

Janeway Rules!

• Banned

distorted_reasoning said:

not sure but it's possible they could be misjudging you wrongly because they are simply bad judge of characters themselves.

The girl is 18..... and in highschool still it seems......

• Banned

Or just graduated... I hope.