Rick and Morty season 3 sounds like it's being rushed and poorly thought out
368   12

• Banned

Which means that it's probably being rushed and poorly thought out.

We'll see.

I've been saying it for a while now that they should take more time with this upcoming season, but it looks like they're throwing caution to the wind.

http://www.thecourierdaily.com/rick-morty-season-3-spoilers-air-date-season-will-disclose-secret-beth-jerrys-divorce/14568/

• Banned

Are you going to elaborate on your opinion? You know, so that people can discuss or retort.

If you gotta go go with a smile

• Banned

I'm just saying if the 3rd season feels like it fell a little short it's because it was rushed and poorly thought out.

There have been several quotes from Harmon and Roiland talking about how this latest season has been the most difficult for them so far, crews working around the clock to meet deadlines, etc.

It's not even out yet.

And considering people tolerate Venture Bros being on hiatus for years at a time, this is a godsend.

• Banned

They are certainly setting themselves up for failure with all of the linear story lines... that's tough to keep up, especially with the show being as "smart" as it is..... you have some serious work put in to all the writing, to be accurate in what they speak about and to peak the interest of the person who loves the science of it all and can sit there and say, "Shit, they nailed string theory".....

That being said, I think they will be alright, at least for this season.... I'd say the first 3 episodes will all be around the Rick Sanchez case....

I presume that they're going to find a way to undo first contact and keep Rick safe. Presume because that was one hell of a cliffhanger.

• IB

Isn't that what Rick would do? ...

"Anything longer than an emoticon is just hot air."
    ~DarksidexXx

• Banned

Eh, they have potential with the concept though, bringing in character witnesses for an episode... a jail break through multidimensions, and then a revenge episode possibly....

IDK.... They potentially could paint themselves in to a corner being too smart for their own good.

• Banned

This is the best show they have right now, they can't f**k it up too bad, I don't think.

POOP

They aren't rushing it. Dan and Justin have both said there is an overarching story that has always been there, they just kept it subtle to not turn away new viewers, they said during Season 2 it was going to come through more in 3.

best show on AS atm
    they should take their time, and not have deadlines, at all

“It is a fool's prerogative to utter truths that no one else will speak.”

― Neil Gaiman

• Toonami

What's more concerning than the supposedly rushed nature of season 3 is that they blatantly spoiled that Jerry and Beth are going to get divorced.

[even if we all saw it coming]

The only thing worse than maggots who want HxH removed based on personal preference are maggots who betray a show they love just because its ratings aren't to their liking. Also Ayumu.

http://pokenirvash.imgur.com/
    https://pokenirvash2.wordpress.com/