How she thought I was gonna handle it...
235   20

• Banned

How she thought it was gonna go down....

How it seems to be shaping up....

If you gotta go go with a smile

• Swimuminati

I take it then, that you'll be adding her to the collection...'>.>

alt text

• Banned

POOP

• SwimParagon

That is both creepy and intriguing. What show's that GIF from?

"I feel like I should be banning way more of you." -- SwimMod_Luuv

• Swimuminati

it's a movie, The Voices...

• SwimParagon

Plot looks... creepy. ._. thanks for the info though.

• Swimuminati

it's funny more than anything...but, not too funny...like they almost had something, but couldn't quite put it together...

Any more advice, Perfy? I need to start listening to you more.

• SwimParagon

Well, I told ya not to gamble. That woulda saved you $50 right there. And if I'd known you two weren't still talking since Tuesday, I coulda thrown a red flag on your behalf. No talky, lost interest. And... just let this one go. Make an angry video or something if you gotta, but spamming her with "what the hell" type shit is really making me worry for myself here...

Yeah I screwed up. I knew I should have just pulled out when I was up $100, but I was determined to turn it into a lot more. I should have turned it into much more, but it's a friggin card game, so there's a luck factor and I caught the bad end of that one. Wednesday actually. There was a lot more after that OKC convo from Tuesday, I just posted a little tidbit.

Haha true I don't have a choice. If she wants to blow me off, then that's how it's gonna be. Not angry, just very annoyed. Deja vu, what's new?

• SwimParagon

And hey look, you learned from the experience after all.

How long did you talk to this girl for anyway?

• Banned

2 minutes.

POOP

I initially messaged her back in May I think... Or maybe it was a little sooner than that. Then she deleted her first OKC profile and came back with a new one and I tried again last month. Then a few weeks ago, I struck up a convo with her and we were talking for two days before she gave me her number. So I'm not sure exactly how long haha.

Yeah haha. It's hard to keep trying when the same crap keeps happening over and over again. I don't get it. I'm sure girls weren't like this back in the olden days.

Go with the 1 week rule, no meeting in 1 week and you move on.

F--- this honestly.

• Banned

Mixboy said:

it's funny more than anything...but, not too funny...like they almost had something, but couldn't quite put it together...

It does leave something to be desired, but still I could not look away......One thing I'm kind of unclear on

when he killed his mom, was that a result of the voices, or did his mother legit ask him to end it. I mean she claims to be suffering from the same shit, so I get it if that's what she wanted, but it also works as that was his first time acting on his own voices.

It was me.....It was always me.

• Swimuminati

Buddyroe360 said:

Mixboy said:

It does leave something to be desired, but still I could not look away......One thing I'm kind of unclear on

when he killed his mom, was that a result of the voices, or did his mother legit ask him to end it. I mean she claims to be suffering from the same shit, so I get it if that's what she wanted, but it also works as that was his first time acting on his own voices.

She asked him to kill her....she heard voices, but wasn't violent....his voices lead him down that path due to what happened that day with his mom....that's my take on it anyway