Unable to post from laptop
172   12

• Arm Meat Admiral

My laptop won't let me post here using any browser. I've tried cleaning my cache on everything but when I log in and try it says Please Log In and loops me back to the log in page

This sig is an awesome sig. :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love: - InsaneFox

• SwimSuperFan

Have you tried deleting the virus called System32?

Bush did 9/11

• Helper

Something is being worked on somewhere. I'm on a desktop and I'm getting the equivalent of the long-script error lags that plague the hell out of the stream chat and that shouldn't be happening on the message boards.

...they said i'd live forever, but they lied...it's been much longer...
    Cheerful Supplier of Chaos throughout the Known Universe and Beyond...we now have WTF...
    [this pathetic cry for attention has been brought to you by the letters F, U and the number 2]

• Swimuminati

updates!

they're coming!

dude I swear this time is different. I swear before god, buddah, my dead grandma, and asmb. i will never drink again.

-Phillies 8/15/2016

Have you done the thing with the thing?

You have to make sure you click the thing that looks like a thing first, otherwise the thing won't work on the thing.

• Other Anime Banned

login then open in a new tab?

• Arm Meat Admiral

Yup I even tried IE. Nothing so I can't see any messages and can't post on my laptop

This sig is an awesome sig. :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love: - InsaneFox

• SwimSuperFan

Naraku4656 said:

Yup I even tried IE. Nothing so I can't see any messages and can't post on my laptop

Throw your laptop out the window, then go out and build yourself a $2000 dollar gaming rig

Bush did 9/11

• Banned

aww poor baby

CV01

• SwimFan Banned

hollywood moles are taking over your interests .

the only thing better than better is better unless its its the flipside of all that is better ...

subject too change ...

• Babbling

Does that with my desktop. Has for around 6 months. Haven't tried logging off the laptop then trying the desktop again - maybe they only allow one logon from an ID.

Radiotsar, One Warped Vision, Charity Navigator
    Перший в стіну, коли революція іде!

• SwimFan Banned

naraku360 said:

Have you done the thing with the thing?

You have to make sure you click the thing that looks like a thing first, otherwise the thing won't work on the thing.

thats having at it .

the only thing better than better is better unless its its the flipside of all that is better ...

subject too change ...