I got a new vegeta, I got a new vegeta..
530   24

• Banned

((dances))

You can take control of my mind and my body, but there is one thing a Saiyan always keep… his PRIDE!

• SwimParagon

Oh wow, they even gave him a bulge. Good to see his Saiyan pride is intact ;)

"I feel like I should be banning way more of you." -- SwimMod_Luuv

• Banned

You should see his booty...bwah..

You can take control of my mind and my body, but there is one thing a Saiyan always keep… his PRIDE!

• Banned

Oh ps...you know I have one that Chris sabat signed right?

Cool! You got the DVD set?

• Swimuminati

they messed up....the bulge isn't big enough...

dude I swear this time is different. I swear before god, buddah, my dead grandma, and asmb. i will never drink again.

-Phillies 8/15/2016

• Banned

I have EVERYTHING....just waiting for the release of super....whenever that will be

• Banned

Needs more dix

• Swimuminati

I'm looks nothing like Mochi's drawings which, he assures me, are completely accurate...

dude I swear this time is different. I swear before god, buddah, my dead grandma, and asmb. i will never drink again.

-Phillies 8/15/2016

• Banned

Yeah....about that....

• Toonami

PerfectFlowingHair said:

Why does everyone keep beating me to the punch?! Like, I'm glad we're all on the same page about everything, but I wanna be the first one to make those snarky comments. Curse you all!

• Banned

Oh dear god, is that Dragon Ball Evolution? Your fangirl card has been revoked if it is.

It was me.....It was always me.

• Banned

I have it for collections sake...when I said I have all of the series I meant ALL of it

• SwimParagon

Majin_Mayhem2 said:

You should see his booty...bwah..

Turn him around >.>

Majin_Mayhem2 said:

Oh ps...you know I have one that Chris sabat signed right?

I do now. Also I'm not a hardcore fangirl so I don't know who Sabat is. :P

• SwimParagon

AntiLawnElement said:

PerfectFlowingHair said:

Why does everyone keep beating me to the punch?! Like, I'm glad we're all on the same page about everything, but I wanna be the first one to make those snarky comments. Curse you all!

I... I can save you a spot next time... :(

• Toonami

PerfectFlowingHair said:

AntiLawnElement said:

PerfectFlowingHair said:

I... I can save you a spot next time... :(

I'll hold you to it!

• Banned

The American voice of vegeta....so...so much disappointment went into me telling you that...but hey butts

• Banned

• SwimParagon

Hoi! Not all of us fangasm over voice actors. Sheesh. But that is indeed a nice ass.

• Swimuminati

I don't know if his gluts are under-developed or his legs are over-developed, but something's wrong...

-Phillies 8/15/2016

• Banned

don't care