• Banned

Yes.

Why?

Justice favors the Righteous.

Don't we always?

If you gotta go go with a smile

• SwimHero

Ghostbusters deserves to flop.
    The first two moves are awesome and the new one is trash.

The fans who hate it are in the right. Especially the ones like me who
    have been waiting for over 20 years for the next good Ghostbusters movie.

The new one is not it.

Usopp Fanatic since 2003.

• Banned

Trolls win because in this current hypersensitive environment, it's just way too easy to destroy bottoms.

It was me.....It was always me.

• Banned

It's a wonderful time to be alive and fat shaming Amy Schumer.

Wait, since when are people who don't like shit trolls?

You called down the thunder. Well, now you've got it!

• SwimStar

cowboy_stilgar said:

Wait, since when are people who don't like shit trolls?

Since the internet started.

42,917 posts and 4,251 kudos for life, playa.

troll is an overused term and misused frequently.
    most people i encounter think im trolling 24/7 - not that i mind
    but its only within the 10 to 20% margin

“It is a fool's prerogative to utter truths that no one else will speak.”

― Neil Gaiman

• Puppy Power

I wonder why you only show up late at night?

09/13/03

• SwimDandy Banned

Trolls arent winning, DC dont know how to make movies.

Oops

• SwimPeanut Banned

Oh, you think the internet is your ally, you merely adopted the memes. I was born in it, molded by it. I didn’t see a sincere post until I was already a man; by then, it was nothing to me but blinding! The memes betray you, because they belong to me. I will show you where I have made my home, I will be preparing to bring justice. Then, I will break you. Your precious memes, gratefully accepted. We will need it. Ah yes, I was wondering what would break first. Your spirit, or your body?

• SwimComrad

Oh no...Is that shadowshalker211 thing catchy?

The day I graced your village, it was the most important day of your life...but for me, it was Tuesday.

It's nice to have your work finally get recognition.

The people who relish this online freedom are called trolls, a term that originally came from a fishing method online thieves use to find victims. It quickly morphed to refer to the monsters who hide in darkness and threaten people. Internet trolls have a manifesto of sorts, which states they are doing it for the “lulz,” or laughs. What trolls do for the lulz ranges from clever pranks to harassment to violent threats. There’s also doxxing–publishing personal data, such as Social Security numbers and bank accounts–and swatting, calling in an emergency to a victim’s house so the SWAT team busts in. When victims do not experience lulz, trolls tell them they have no sense of humor. Trolls are turning social media and comment boards into a giant locker room in a teen movie, with towel-snapping racial epithets and misogyny.

• Banned

who the f**k wrote this shit, a feminist?

POOP

This post is deleted!

• Other Anime

The ASMB is a testament to this

Muscle, muscle! Hustle, hustle!

• SwimComrad Banned

Lmao the trolls always win.

Because you just can't beat a person who truly doesn't give a f**k.

I caught a troll once....

̵̹̺̞̟͋͊̐̿Ŝ̶̘̪̭͗̅͘͜ū̵̡̯̰̠̄̓̾b̶̧̩̲̱̆̐̈́͂ś̸͇̠̺̝̐̃̓t̸̟͔̭̹̏̒̿͝ä̵̛̯̬̗̭̈̕ṅ̶̨̦͉̻̋͋̓č̶̡͇͎̩̊͑̕ę̴͖̞̬̓̒̍̇ ̵̖̻̳̰͌̿͘͠Á̸̺̝̝͊̈́̇ͅb̷͕͍͉̭͗͛̎͆u̶̡̖̭̗̾̆̍͝s̷̻̠̩̜͛̍̆̑ĕ̷̖̯̯͚̂̚͝ ̷̮̻͖̟̔̍̀̚Č̴̨͕͔̊͆̿ͅr̸̨̯̼̞͑͑̐̾e̴̛̤͎̣̟͌̽̄ŵ̵̨͕̜̺̑̋͐

• ShoeHands

Ghostbusters flopped because it was a crap movie. The fact that people called them out on it is what they are pissed off about. They no longer have a monopoly on what we are supposed to think is a good or bad movie.

If its good, word gets out and people go see it. If its bad word gets out and people dont see it. No one really bothers listening to the critics anymore.

Its not about "trolls" winning some sort of game. Its about them realizing that they no longer can tell people what to think.

I could never lie to you, You're like the greatest pot smoking republican hippie I know.-1POOH4U

• Nyaa or Nothing

What the actual f**k is that^. The clown gif that is.

• Banned

conanwong said:

What the actual f**k is that^. The clown gif that is.

it's disturbing is what it is.

POOP