so the vag?na says to the p/nis ...
1141   11

• SwimFan Banned

would you like to come here often for a membership at the price of distinct miserable overtones . and the p/nis confused by its yerning for rooted feminine qaulities says but of course , is there truely anything else to better exchanges of money from the differances in cultures and dissipated results thereof . i'll give you all the f!cking you can handle for f!cking me over for generations to come .
    fastfoward thirty six seconds and the joke is a f!cking percent of this is a crime and the remainder is the retaining element called pandoras box .

the only thing better than better is better unless its its the flipside of all that is better ...

subject too change ...

• Banned

If you gotta go go with a smile

• Special Snowflake

That sounds kinky.

Memento Mori

• Swimuminati

indeed

• Banned

You can take control of my mind and my body, but there is one thing a Saiyan always keep… his PRIDE!

• Babbling

I get it. Pandora's box is a trap vagîna.

• SwimFan Banned

how in the hell there is an reply seconds after posting and then having stated two minutes past is a conspiracy .

the only thing better than better is better unless its its the flipside of all that is better ...

subject too change ...

• SwimFan Banned

i really dont do links . not quite there yet as for forums . though that one link i did got me to a nine inch nails only video that i liked very much so .

subject too change ...

• SwimFan Banned

whatever - i post as a survey really .

subject too change ...

• SwimFan Banned

more than aware nothing is to truley come of it ...

subject too change ...

• Banned

THE VAG SAYS TO THE P***S

COME ON IN

CV01