why has this place been so dead lately??
465   22

• Banned

Whats everyone out doing?

CV01

• SwimVIP

It's because I have work all the time.

And the Universe said, "Let there be Zeni's YouTube Channel". And so it was. And it was good.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/Zenigundam

Leek shopping

• IB

I'm doing the same thing I do everyday.

Balloons.

blah blah gay sex blah blah balloons. :|

• Banned

Zenigundam said:

It's because I have work all the time.

I need to borrow some money later. Leave the back door open. >.>

CV01

• Banned

6clawPaw said:

Leek shopping

CV01

• Banned

TrigunBebop said:

I'm doing the same thing I do everyday.

Balloons.

I'm doin Leeks.

CV01

• Helper

nothing worth talking about

The probability that we may fail in the struggle aught not to deter us from the support of a cause we believe to be just. -Abraham Lincoln

• SwimDandy

Leek_Lover said:

Trying to hatch eggs. Seeking out stops so I can build up my supply of balls. Battled a Gym by the river front (need to power up)....seems like tomorrow I am going to be stuck trying to hatch a 5km....

Sunday I might hit up the old AFB for some more mons. May even drop a lure at one of the stops over that way. I need to do some serious catching.

Sorry. That's above your pay grade.

• Banned

KnightStar1 said:

Leek_Lover said:

Trying to hatch eggs. Seeking out stops so I can build up my supply of balls. Battled a Gym by the river front (need to power up)....seems like tomorrow I am going to be stuck trying to hatch a 5km....

Sunday I might hit up the old AFB for some more mons. May even drop a lure at one of the stops over that way. I need to do some serious catching.

What pokemon game is that?

CV01

• SwimSuperFan Banned

Because people don't know if it's actually dying or not.

I have reached acceptance.

Blatch's Toonami Ratings Timeline

Escalator

• Wednesdays: Squid Girl (in my dedicated thread)
    • Sundays: TBA
    • Random days: Re:ZERO (anime watching thread, w/ commentary on Imgur)

• SwimDandy

Leek_Lover said:

KnightStar1 said:

Leek_Lover said:

What pokemon game is that?

Pokemon Go!....though if you live in rural community it may as well be called "Pokemon Go cry under the stars because the lack of cellular activity results in few to no spawns in your imediate area"

Sorry. That's above your pay grade.

• Banned

Oh.

Never played the game. Never had time being on world tours and whatnot (strikes a pose under beam of divine light from the heavens)

CV01

• IB

Meh.. A lot going on outside of the boards

Established October 30, 2004

is it? i have always typically posted in the middle of the night, over the years. the graveyard shift doesn't garner much traffic, unless it is the weekend

only the night owls will remember me :^)

“It is a fool's prerogative to utter truths that no one else will speak.”

― Neil Gaiman

• Babbling

I remember you. You're Gark.

Just kidding I just recognize the name. I was always stuck with the night shift or the east coast morning shift because my time zone is way the f**k out in Egypt.

the name is short n sweet. just the way i like 'em

you're in egypt, or out in bum'f**k egypt (like cali/hawaii timezone)?

i have been on hiatus. back when the old boards were around i would get f**ked in bars and stumble my way here and shitpost/post random jargon for the lols

back when there were threads for randomness/word play/word games...miss those days, but i dont drink anymore

― Neil Gaiman

• Babbling

I'm posting from actual Egypt. I risk death but I love chinese cartoons. Please help me post for democracy.

• Babbling

Just kidding I live in Murica way way out west.

Some of my fondest memories was playing going into the Futurama folder and playing quiz games. Also Action folder.
    These new boards are impossible to keep track of old threads I've posted in.

its a blackhole now

i noticed most of the babblers have left other than sponges/tsar
    the rest are ibers and hybrids. it's too bad since the community used to have a lot to offer

have a good night

― Neil Gaiman

• SwimParagon

Gark said:

its a blackhole now

i noticed most of the babblers have left other than sponges/tsar
    the rest are ibers and hybrids. it's too bad since the community used to have a lot to offer

have a good night

Shoot, even IB used to have a lot of cerebral threads back in the day. We had Risk, Super Ultra Combat Island {throw together a bunch of anime and comedy characters and brawl on a map}, the Federal Bureau of Incoherency {which actually solved highly coherent puzzles}, and I think we also had NFL picks threads separate from Babbling. Now there's not really enough folks to bother.

"I feel like I should be banning way more of you." -- SwimMod_Luuv