Decide what I watch
251   12

• Special Snowflake

I've already watched Mad Men. As for the others, I've only watched the first episode of Game of Thrones and have never watched a full episode of both Rick and Morty and The Walking Dead.

Memento Mori

• SwimElder Banned

kung pow return of the fist

"I'm moving and not moving at all. I'm like the moon underneath the waves that ever go on rolling and rocking."

• SwimSuperHero

Something else sounds good.

Usopp Fanatic since 2003.

• Special Snowflake

Any recommendations? Preferably something not anime.

Memento Mori

• Banned

You're here at the wrong time.

• SwimSuperFan

I've been watching Rick and Morty, although only watched the second season completely, and am watching the first season now as it reairs. Love the series, although so far I think the second season is probably better.

Bush did 9/11

• Other Anime

ANIME!

• Special Snowflake

I mean, I don't mind anime recommendations. I just don't feel like watching one now.

Memento Mori

• Special Snowflake

Well, I've decided to watch Rick and Morty. I'll probably watch Re:Zero after that. I guess that's a good enough something else.

Memento Mori

Looks like you already decided, but I'd like to throw down a Bojack Horseman suggestion. Starts a bit slower than Rick and Morty - takes a few episodes to really pick up, but it's easily my current favorite western cartoon (beating out the majority of my general favorites as well). Not to discourage Rick and Morty, since that's also great, but Bojack is more easily dismissed and deserves to get a watch.

Also, Re:Zero was a great choice.

Sunrise.

You called down the thunder. Well, now you've got it!

• Banned

bnmjv said:

Well, I've decided to watch Rick and Morty.

That isn't something else which is the clear winner.

WE ROLEPLAYED THINGS