What is being alive?
325   10

• SwimFan

I don't understand it.

• SwimElder Banned

It means you have 6 shots of whiskey in you so at that point, such questions aren't raised.

"I'm moving and not moving at all. I'm like the moon underneath the waves that ever go on rolling and rocking."

• Helper

Suffering and then you die.

alt text

• SwimVIP Banned

It is an amoral cesspool and you should never forgive your parents for forcing you into such.

"Wait, I don't remember 'Allahu Akbar' being in the lyrics..." - Eagles Of Death Metal

DeusExMasquerade said:

It is an amoral cesspool and you should never forgive your parents for forcing you into such.

:^)

“It is a fool's prerogative to utter truths that no one else will speak.”

― Neil Gaiman

• Babbling

It's several things. It's how much money you got. How many b!tches you fukin. How many enemies you have crushed. Have you written a children's book? Have you eaten a 5 lb steak?

• SwimPirate

Finding your own form of satsifaction and work to better society in the future.

"You know what they say: "If they're not inflatable they're not datable" :cool: :ballon: - TrigunBebop
    "You haven't Idealized Mankind, you've deformed it, you've mutilated it, and that's the real joke" - Nightowl

• SwimIcon

the opposite of posting here.

• SwimParagon

jackiemarie90 said:

Finding your own form of satsifaction and work to better society in the future.

This. Make yourself happy, make others happy, make the future happy. Can't have the happy if you're dead.

"I feel like I should be banning way more of you." -- SwimMod_Luuv

• IB

It's not understanding... <3

"Anything longer than an emoticon is just hot air."
    ~DarksidexXx