One-Punch Man, Episode 5: "Ultimate Master"
5294   142

• SwimSuperFan

Okay, so the neccessary paperwork has been filled out, and Saitama is well on his track to actually becoming a superhero. Of course, a few logistical issues still need to be dealt with. Among the obstacles he faces are apparently being fit enough to battle in THE ULTIMATE FIGHTING CHALLENGE OF ANIME IN THIS CURRENT DECADE, so Genos decides to whip him into shape.

This episode is only rated TV-14 straight, folks, so make sure to tell your kids that they won't hear any bad words during its duration. For that matter, you're gonna get a pretty awesome looking fight, so your kids better watch this, goddamnit.

As always, all rules of the thread apply.

I have reached acceptance.

Blatch's Toonami Ratings Timeline

Escalator

• Wednesdays: Squid Girl (in my dedicated thread)
    • Sundays: TBA
    • Random days: Re:ZERO (anime watching thread, w/ commentary on Imgur)

• Mobile Suit Gundam

Think you win this round...

Don't Miss an All-New One Punch Man every Saturday at midnight! Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans follows at 12:30! Only @Toonami!

• Toonami

And the winner by one-tenth of a second!

Now roaming the new board since [as] felt the need to destroy my old home board.

• SwimSuperFan

Nice.

I don't normally do episode threads, but I felt like taking this one to accompany my chronicle of the upcoming OPM marathon. Even if it caused me to lapse into some bad habits, I enjoyed the experience.

This episode also has a unique rating, so it means more to me than the rest.

I have reached acceptance.

Blatch's Toonami Ratings Timeline

Escalator

• Wednesdays: Squid Girl (in my dedicated thread)
    • Sundays: TBA
    • Random days: Re:ZERO (anime watching thread, w/ commentary on Imgur)

I think it's one of the few episodes where he doesn't punch someone into little pieces.

And Sonic isn't beheading 50 people like the last ep.

• SwimPirate

I loved to discuss One punch and stay topic on the anime but I glance at some of these threads love to go a different
    direction.

"You know what they say: "If they're not inflatable they're not datable" :cool: :ballon: - TrigunBebop
    "You haven't Idealized Mankind, you've deformed it, you've mutilated it, and that's the real joke" - Nightowl

• SwimStar

best girl next week

"Right. Because it seems to me that you’re exhibiting symptoms of depression, low self worth and anxiety."
    "Those are all different things, right?"

• SwimPirate

QuebecElegy said:

best girl next week

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG
    OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

Wait we are talking about Puri Puri prisoner right?
    IM IN LOVE WITH PURI PURI PRISONER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"You know what they say: "If they're not inflatable they're not datable" :cool: :ballon: - TrigunBebop
    "You haven't Idealized Mankind, you've deformed it, you've mutilated it, and that's the real joke" - Nightowl

No not Puri =P

• SwimStar

even better

"Right. Because it seems to me that you’re exhibiting symptoms of depression, low self worth and anxiety."
    "Those are all different things, right?"

• SwimPirate

I'm gonna lose my sh1t when puri does come on the show! When the transformation happened, I never went back. :P

Angel Style?

• Toonami

It doesn't get much more satisfying than Alchemist losing a thread. alt text

• Mobile Suit Gundam

Whatever...

Don't Miss an All-New One Punch Man every Saturday at midnight! Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans follows at 12:30! Only @Toonami!

Showtime!

Current Shows Discussing: One Punch Man
    Coming Soon: Jojo's Bizarre Adventure

• SwimDandy

Time for the Hunter Exa....I mean the Hero Exam!

• Other Anime

The kid I'm watching is liking One Punch. So, it's fun to hang with him tonight.

Every little piece in your life will mean something to someone.

• Toonami

It's registration time!

• SwimPeanut

I have missed the last two episodes, dubbed at least! Let's go!!

• SwimPunk

city a,b,c, how hard did they work on it?

What? 11,000?!!

Current Shows Discussing: One Punch Man
    Coming Soon: Jojo's Bizarre Adventure