Dragon Ball Z Kai Episode 82 Discussion
5431   121

• Toonami

Episode 82: "The Strongest Super Saiyan! Trunks' Power Unleashed!"

Recap: With Vegeta beaten and unconscious, Trunks finally decides to step into the fray and unveil his true power, a power than makes Vegeta's pale in comparison. Immediately, Trunks' strength is apparent. Not only is he able to keep up with Cell, he is actually able to inflict damage on him. But can it be enough to put the monster down?

No spamming, trolling, hating, flaming, etc.

Only on @toonami.

Now roaming the new board since [as] felt the need to destroy my old home board.

• SwimVIP Banned

WEEKLY FAULCONER REMINDER: For the ultimate Kai experience, click here: mega.co.nz/#F!9d4jkYzR!CPlPL10_HQw3y6mAWBVxnQ

Under Part 7 Beta, there's a folder labeled F which has all the Faulconer mixes for those episodes (episodes 78 - 88). Choose "Kai82F.ac3." If you have VLC player, it should play upon clicking.

"Wait, I don't remember 'Allahu Akbar' being in the lyrics..." - Eagles Of Death Metal

Ok, so what else? I missed last week's episode. .
    Krillin & Android 16 are still at the scene? Goku & Gohan are still hard at the grindstone in n hyperbolic time chamber? What are the rest of the Z Fighters up to? And wtf has Yajirobi got cooking up these days, that's what I wanna know.

• SwimVIP Banned

6clawPaw said:

Krillin & Android 16 are still at the scene? Goku & Gohan are still hard at the grindstone in n hyperbolic time chamber? What are the rest of the Z Fighters up to? And wtf has Yajarobi got cooking up these days, that's what I wanna know.

This:

https://youtu.be/3TlGzPoBMX4?t=7m17s

"Wait, I don't remember 'Allahu Akbar' being in the lyrics..." - Eagles Of Death Metal

Alrighty then, that's the first 2 questions answered. Nothing doing with the other z fighters or what?

• Toonami

6clawPaw said:

Krillin & Android 16 are still at the scene? Goku & Gohan are still hard at the grindstone in n hyperbolic time chamber? What are the rest of the Z Fighters up to? And wtf has Yajirobi got cooking up these days, that's what I wanna know.

Krillin is fleeing with an unconscious Vegeta. Android 16 is still there, keeping up a commentary for the viewers since he apparently gained Deadpool's "breaking the 4th wall" power. Goku and Gohan are still training, with Gohan now having achieved Super Saiyan level. Nothing happening with any of the other Z Fighters.

Now roaming the new board since [as] felt the need to destroy my old home board.

• Toonami Banned

You could watch it on-demand or in Adult Swim's video section.

• Mobile Suit Gundam

http://66.media.tumblr.com/b27d22633b7a185790c71f0b1a662e47/tumblr_obmcxyznUS1rvb8cmo1_400.gif

Krillin has every right to be scared. After all, he's already died once!!

This week Toonami returns to normal, but that isn't such a bad thing, right? Beginning at Midnight, it's premieres of DBZ Kai, JoJo, Gundam IBO, Hunter x Hunter, Shippuden, and One Piece, then Saitama comes at 3 to punch out the lights! Only @Toonami!

• Toonami Banned

Faulconer Perfect Cell theme. It's already been used in the Faulconer tracks for the past episode or two.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zefLAYM7XQ

DBZ and One punch might be up against Phelps final race ever.

• SwimVIP Banned

Daosspawn said:

DBZ and One punch might be up against Phelps final race ever.

Yeah the ratings are gonna be tragic.

Race is over, Phelps and team won.

• Toonami

I'm sober tonight

well...I have one beer...but that's it there's also a bottle of wine but it's so shitty tasting I have no plan to drink it....it's condemmed to the cooking wine cabinet

• SwimVIP Banned

Daosspawn said:

Race is over, Phelps and team won.

Okay. Crisis averted.

• Toonami

• Other Anime

I'm here. Got done watching Perfect Blue and Paprika!

Every little piece in your life will mean something to someone.

• Toonami

first time I've watched toonami sober in like a year

• Toonami Banned

Like Suicide Squad, this ensemble version of Dragonsoul is the best of the worst! Sonny Strait, Justin Cook, and Sean Schemmel! MAKE THE PAIN STOP!

• SwimVIP Banned

DeusExMasquerade said:

WEEKLY FAULCONER REMINDER: For the ultimate Kai experience, click here: mega.co.nz/#F!9d4jkYzR!CPlPL10_HQw3y6mAWBVxnQ

Under Part 7 Beta, there's a folder labeled F which has all the Faulconer mixes for those episodes (episodes 78 - 88). Choose "Kai82F.ac3." If you have VLC player, it should play upon clicking.

The best part of watching it with the Faulconer track is that Dragon Soul is muted.

Thank Christ.

• SwimPunk

time for trunks to fail.

• Toonami

mochi said:

first time I've watched toonami sober in like a year

I forgot to buy some booze so I only have enough for about 2 drinks. What a waste. I work almost 50 hours a week. I like to think I can get blackout drunk to help me unwind from it.