MOBILE SUIT GUNDAM: IRON BLOODED ORPHANS EPISODE #10 "LETTER FROM TOMORROW" DISCUSSION
5864   166

• Mobile Suit Gundam

EPISODE #10: LETTER FROM TOMORROW

Last time you remember, we once again had NO action, UNLESS you were Eugene or Shino!

But NOW maybe we'll see some of Barbatos' new special abilities...hopefully!?

We'll find out tonight (8/13/16) at 12:30 AM! Only @Toonami!!

Don't Miss an All-New One Punch Man every Saturday at midnight! Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans follows at 12:30! Only @Toonami!

• SwimVIP Banned

Introspective mobile-suit space battle music:

"Wait, I don't remember 'Allahu Akbar' being in the lyrics..." - Eagles Of Death Metal

• Other Anime

Letter from Tomorrow? Is this week's episode of Orange playing 12 hours early/on Toonami?

• SwimPunk

hopefully someone gets shot tonight

• Toonami

Gundam time!

After a massive multi episode lull something has to happen tonight, or this show is officially into train wreck territory.

• Other Anime

Here we go!

Every little piece in your life will mean something to someone.

• Other Anime

Harem go bye-bye? :(

• Toonami

Daosspawn said:

After a massive multi episode lull something has to happen tonight, or this show is officially into train wreck territory.

dude.......it's a gundam series........they're ALL LIKE THIS

• Toonami

I can't believe this got greenlit for a second season. We're gonna have to suffer through another 25 episodes of this?

Now roaming the new board since [as] felt the need to destroy my old home board.

• Toonami

Time for some Atra

• Other Anime

Only if you watch it...

mochi said:

Daosspawn said:

dude.......it's a gundam series........they're ALL LIKE THIS

Are you serious?

• Other Anime

Marvin the Martian cameo?

• Toonami

Meilag32 said:

I can't believe this got greenlit for a second season. We're gonna have to suffer through another 25 episodes of this?

I recall most gundam series being slow and contemplative....the sad thing is they're all like this

• Other Anime

Everyone that doesn't like this show, then stop watching it.

Every little piece in your life will mean something to someone.

• Toonami

Why is Biscuit fat and everyone else in good shape? Is it because he's not a pilot?

Looks like he's trying to work off those pounds, though.

• Toonami

These two getting cocky, death flags ahoy

• Toonami

mochi said:

Meilag32 said:

I recall most gundam series being slow and contemplative....the sad thing is they're all like this

I never said it was different from other Gundum series. I just said it was a bad series overall. I hope Toonami decides to drop it after the first season.

Now roaming the new board since [as] felt the need to destroy my old home board.

• Other Anime

stardust_whispers said:

You'd think, but that argument never works on the internet.

• Toonami

stardust_whispers said:

Yup