Racism is the belief that one race is superior to another.
321   12

• Special Snowflake Banned

What if I just think less of that one race? That doesn't infer that I actually believe the other race is superior. It just means that I view elements of that one race negatively.

• SwimStar

That sounds like something a MEXICAN would say!

42,917 posts and 4,251 kudos for life, playa.

Then you definitely aren't racist. Like how I'm not racist for viewing white people as inbred albino cave beats. I just view that part of their culture negatively.

• Special Snowflake Banned

Cave beats.

• SwimLegend

That isn't what racism means. The term you're looking for is "racial supremacy", a subset of racism.

09/13/03

ITT: Tic doesn't know what racism is.

You called down the thunder. Well, now you've got it!

• SwimPirate

What if?
    And what would be the lesser "what if" race?

"You know what they say: "If they're not inflatable they're not datable" :cool: :ballon: - TrigunBebop
    "You haven't Idealized Mankind, you've deformed it, you've mutilated it, and that's the real joke" - Nightowl

• SwimLegend

cowboy_stilgar said:

ITT: Tic doesn't know what racism is.

Just takes the clever right out of his post.

Hah, just kidding.

09/13/03

• Banned

Since my mother was being abused by an Indian man...I kinda hate all Indians by association...it's wrong I know....but I can't control it

You can take control of my mind and my body, but there is one thing a Saiyan always keep… his PRIDE!

if that's real I hope your talking about east Indians...not us native americans

The Big T

• SwimLegend

That was a stupid thing to say and you should feel bad for saying it.

09/13/03

racism isn't worth discussing

if people are that insipidly stupid to consider such things, then it is best to ignore such ignorance
    human are humans. nothing more/less

“It is a fool's prerogative to utter truths that no one else will speak.”

― Neil Gaiman