I bought crystal pepsi
779   41

• The Room

Be jealous

This sig is an awesome sig. :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love: - InsaneFox

• Banned

Drink it.

WE ROLEPLAYED THINGS

• Banned

Can I have some??

初音ミク

• The Room

I am. It's weird. It tastes like normal pepsi but with an aftertaste. My brain is like wtf

This sig is an awesome sig. :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love: - InsaneFox

• The Room

Girls?

• Special Snowflake

I'm jealous.

Memento Mori

• Banned

Aw, I was hoping it was one of those 20 year old crystal Pepsis. I didn't realize they started making it again.

WE ROLEPLAYED THINGS

• The Room

Yeah its for a limited time

I bought the only three at my local store a few days ago. Had half of one before getting my wisdom tooth taken out and now I have to wait before I can enjoy them.

• SwimElder

Don't remember it

shrug

• Swimuminati

before I got to the end of that title I was already shocked that you bought crystal meth and was wondering how it got so bad so quickly...

dude I swear this time is different. I swear before god, buddah, my dead grandma, and asmb. i will never drink again.

-Phillies 8/15/2016

• The Room

Bring back pepsi blue. I never had crystal pepsi until now

• SwimElder

I'm more interested in Surge for throwback drinks.

• The Room

You can buy surge from amazon. I didn't like it

• SwimElder

I remember loving it.

• The Room

Well its like 12 for a 12 pack I think if you want it. They still make it

• SwimNinja

NaClO said:

I'm more interested in Surge for throwback drinks.

They're easy to find in my area for a buck at Walmart and a bunch of gas stations.

I will be on the lookout for crystal pepsi this weekend.

"The enemy of my enemy is just another man standing in my way." -Nikita

• Babbling

Is it as delicious as I remember it?

• The Room

Probably I didn't have it in 1993

• Babbling

Just say yes what kind of salesperson are you.

I remember it being not as thick and syrupy as regular Pepsi. I'm not very picky when it comes to Colas though. I'll drink R/C Cola if that's what's available.

I like Coke and Pepsi but I like Pepsi more than Coke but I like Cherry Coke most of all.

• The Room

I haven't had rc cola in yeaaaaars. I like Dr pepper best