Your fandom may suck, but it's not Steven Universe fandom suck
677   24

• SwimPeanut Banned

Don't care.

You called down the thunder. Well, now you've got it!

• SwimPeanut Banned

You may not but others may.

Ever thought of that? You're not the center of attention here, so posting about how you don't care accomplishes nothing but pointing out how you want to have everything tailored for you.

So a Steven Universe fan in other words.

• Banned

metatron4 said:

You may not but others may.

Ever thought of that? You're not the center of attention here, so posting about how you don't care accomplishes nothing but pointing out how you want to have everything tailored for you.

So a Steven Universe fan in other words.

• IB

Insert suck scene from Spaceballs

This sig is an awesome sig. :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love: - InsaneFox
    some of us are good at suck - discolemonade

Awww, don't get mad that no one cares about what you care about.

• Babbling

99% of Steven Universe fans are autistic and have no grasp of reality because they never leave their computer screen. People like Mochi, who demand gay characters and look so deeply into the meaning behind every word and image, treat this show as their own personal armchair psychologist. OMG OBSIDIAN AND AQUAMARINE JOINED TOGETHER THEY MUST BE INCEST HOMOSEXUALS! I BET THEIR FATHER USED TO BEAT THEM! DID YOU EVER NOTICE HOW AMETHYST AND ASPERGER'S STARTS WITH "A"!? I BET AMETHYST HAS ASPERGER'S TOO!!! I CAN RELATE!!!!!!!

• SwimPeanut Banned

You're posting.

You care that others care about things you don't.

The only way to win is to ignore the post. Can you?

• SwimPeanut Banned

And this is why fandoms creep me out. A lot. Calm down gents, it's just a cartoon.

I love when people equate posting to caring. It shows how little they understand boredom.

• Special Snowflake

*Jewniverse

Memento Mori

• SwimFan Banned

pyshcological rent gone all the way astray to fixes unbound in parts around and down . i'm looking at you modern day hollywood and youtoobers -

the only thing better than better is better unless its its the flipside of all that is better ...

subject too change ...

• SwimFan Banned

not reaaly though . this is a forum for abstract subtractions and so it is ... so it is ...

the only thing better than better is better unless its its the flipside of all that is better ...

subject too change ...

People obsess over popular entertainment. Look at all the girls that were freaking out about the Rolling Stones decades ago.

It's not a big deal.

• Babbling

metatron4 said:

And this is why fandoms creep me out. A lot. Calm down gents, it's just a cartoon.

Talk about foaming at the mouth. They make RIFs look tame and domesticated.

• Other Anime Banned

ThorsPenor said:

99% of Steven Universe fans are autistic and have no grasp of reality because they never leave their computer screen.

WTF!!!
    I'm autistic
    I really hate steven universe and adventure time

both are shitty shows

• Other Anime Banned

ThorsPenor said:

metatron4 said:

Talk about foaming at the mouth. They make RIFs look tame and domesticated.

the toonami fans make the RIFs look like innocent little puppys

• SwimPeanut Banned

Toonami fans are kittens compared to SU fans. Toonami fans are really, really low on the rage totem pole.

• Other Anime Banned

that depends on the era

• SwimPeanut Banned

Call me when Toonami fans harass people to the point they nearly commit suicide because they drew a character thin.

Steven Universe fans have done that.

• Babbling

hellsingfan said:

ThorsPenor said:

99% of Steven Universe fans are autistic and have no grasp of reality because they never leave their computer screen.

WTF!!!
    I'm autistic
    I really hate steven universe and adventure time

both are shitty shows

Not being a fan of Steven Universe shows that you are a high functioning intelergent.......uh...person.