The Da Hubbzi Code
223   20

• SwimParagon

Everyone go home, Shadowstalker's just a grouch.

"I feel like I should be banning way more of you." -- SwimMod_Luuv

• SwimParagon

Nothing to see here. -.-

• SwimFan Banned

its the international alphabet soup diet for connecting subsonic tones unto high pitch measures and subsequent dissolution of sorts inbetween perhaps .

something akin to the moon and the sun singing the earth story amid reserections in truth absolute . though then again math and feelings are a terrible horrible mix when it comes to reason to be what lies beneath the stars and sea .

the only thing better than better is better unless its its the flipside of all that is better ...

subject too change ...

• SwimFan Banned

trending isms ...

the only thing better than better is better unless its its the flipside of all that is better ...

subject too change ...

• SwimFan Banned

PerfectFlowingHair said:

Exhibit A:

your interwebs persona -

is so beyond f@cking dead lacklustered wannabe attention dj -
    see religions for further details / particularly judfeeism -

"Wannabe attention DJ" sounds an awful lot like Wildstyle from The LEGO Movie. From the thread title and the first line in full, Hubbb clearly does not like this character. The second line appears to be unrelated at first glance, but Judaism is one of the three Abrahamic religions, and the other two are notorious for trying to impose modesty restrictions on women. Wildstyle's, er, style is certainly vibrant and noticeable, the opposite of what those religions want. What I don't get, though, is why Judaism would be the one invoked when it's the smallest offender in all this...

Summary conclusion: Hubbb hates Wildstyle from The LEGO Movie, and is possibly a devout Christian.

oh hell ... its my moniker you are refering too ... you little silly billy -

lets watch where this goes ........

subject too change ...

• SwimFan Banned

hollywood loves you leech .

subject too change ...

• Swimuminati

first - Hubbb's a real boy

Second - Shadowstalker isn't hubbb

• SwimParagon

Mixboy said:

first - Hubbbs a real boy

Second - Shadowstalker isn't hubbb

Two posts up proves your first point right and your second point wrong.

• IB

hubbb is the meaning of life.

blah blah gay sex blah blah balloons. :|

• Banned

I think you are over thinking this. Hubbbs is the adopted love child of a calculator and a microwave.

• SwimParagon

Heh. I suppose I could just interview you. Although, I don't know what questions to ask...

• SwimParagon

Miku4Life said:

I think you are over thinking this. Hubbbs is the adopted love child of a calculator and a microwave.

Whatever. I'm analyzing for funsies. :P

• SwimFan Banned

have at it - it is essentially the whole damned point of forums isn't it -
    i can always simply ignore you , yes -

subject too change ...

• SwimFan Banned

PerfectFlowingHair said:

Miku4Life said:

Whatever. I'm analyzing for funsies. :P

so your brain is not accompanied by its own detail .

subject too change ...

• SwimFan Banned

like a lost turd -

subject too change ...

• SwimParagon

Actually, ya know what, you've been rather nasty in other threads too... and you're definitely human. The fun factor's gone now =\

• SwimFan Banned

think about where this coming from .

subject too change ...

Shadowstalker is probably Viper if you go through his post history. How many alts does he have?

• SwimFan Banned

i've never been one to accomadate peoples self interests fellow , and never will .
    not only that nor will i ever seek to be accepted by being a part of some ill conceived notion of grouped relativety . that being when there is not any thing truely relative .
    notice what i did there .

subject too change ...

• SwimFan Banned

hey #ss p@ssy puppet . hows internet life treating you .

subject too change ...